UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

Kind of pointless argument.

Still, despite wins/losses/weaknesses in style, dude is a pretty tough fighter, and even if you don't like his style he made it to the very end w/ Silva, something few have done whether you like how he did it or not. He also did it with someone who is regarded by some as a fighter who can finish a fight when he wants to. Finally, some well known fighters have backed Sonnen, trained with him, used him to prepare for their own fights, people who most of the MMA world admires, and I doubt they're training with heels & fucktards.

Dude lost. I'd like to see someone else fight Silva next, but I (and probably you) will watch whoever he fights next.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sept 6 2003 lost via triangle choke to forrest griffin

oct 7 2005 lost again via triangle to Renato Sobral

Damian and anderson, im just sayin chael sucks fat cock, always gets homo and lays on a nigga, he needs to learn to defend the triangle choke.

Dude. 2003... in a different fucking league... and 2005 at ufc 55... wow

There are these things called strategies, and strengths... If your best bet to win a match is to use your WRESTLING strengths... then that's usually what you do. I don't see anyone complaining that the gracies aren't knocking niggas out.

And aren't you some the same dudes on lesners dick for doing the same exact shit?

nope not me, im not the same 'dudes' on lesnars nuts. ive always thought that nigga was/is corny. he shoulda stayed in wwf. him being in mma is bad for the sport in my opinion.

aww man, rey misterio jr is gonna fight the winner of bj penn vs frankie edgar. cant wait!

and it don't matter what leauge or year, hes always been open to getting triangled. just sayin, he needs to step up his game. learn some sub def.

maybe, but he was still all over espn the next day getting praise for his performance. We'll see how the next fight goes, if he loses nobody will care about him anymore. But he's done a good job getting people to pay attention to him.

Im already forgetting him, he talked soo much shit it was enjoyable seeing him lose. Now Im over it.

Kind of pointless argument.

Still, despite wins/losses/weaknesses in style, dude is a pretty tough fighter, and even if you don't like his style he made it to the very end w/ Silva, something few have done whether you like how he did it or not. He also did it with someone who is regarded by some as a fighter who can finish a fight when he wants to. Finally, some well known fighters have backed Sonnen, trained with him, used him to prepare for their own fights, people who most of the MMA world admires, and I doubt they're training with heels & fucktards.

Dude lost. I'd like to see someone else fight Silva next, but I (and probably you) will watch whoever he fights next.

1. This is a proffessional fighting sport, I dont give any points for someone being "tougher" but cant finish with a win. Try your luck as a bully.

2. a fighter not injured, if you watched the fight, you can see he was out of his norm, and sonnen did his best to capitalize on that. still, failed.

3. probably all the fighters Silva beat. LOL

He only talks that like that to hype the fight, he was unkown to the casual mma fan before the silva fight. After he started talking shit he was all over espn and now everyone knows him. He is a smart guy that is trying to make more money. He is one of those wrestlers that gets scared when he is in submissions because he is not used to jiu jitsu. So he always goes out the same way getting subbed while on top and freaking out when he gets caught. Happened in the filho fight too. But he's also a damn good fighter and deserves the rematch based on the state of the division.

but he said himself he doesnt hype fights. :confused: anyways i dont see any reason for an immediate rematch he should fight belfort then maia again before even think bout the title

i was in a booth watching the fucking thing. Anderson silva looked fucking fine.

his rib was bruised but he put up zero defense when sonnen was pounding the shit out of his body? right.

just like all black people, he's full of shit and making excuses.

whats the excuse for ? since you were there you know he won right?:confused: :lol:

anyway, we'll talk about that fight when it is relevant again. What do you think about couture vs toney. Couture should win based on the fact he is the only one with an mma fight, and he is one of the best mma guys around. But if Toney connects a few with 4 oz gloves it wont be pretty for randy

i agree kendall sucks fucking dick. get that shit outta here.

and y'all niggaz is tripin, james toneys gonna knock the fuck outta randy. randys gonna try to gNp him? haha yeah right that old ass fart cant hurt toney with punches. if randy trys to "dirty box" aka wall n stall he's gonna get the uppercut, fart cobb webs, then have re run dreams of when him and chuck liddel were the dudes.

My moneys on James Lights out toney. i hope he ends randys career so i aint gotta see that old ass bitch's ugly ass style anymore, nomore boring randy fights.

you guys ready for bj penn to make a mess of that lil nigga frankie?

that's insane if you think James toney is going to win - its well known in boxing he is on the way to being washed up. also he's playing an unfamiliar game , on enemy turf. randy isn't even going to dirty box, he's just misdirecting the discussion. submission middle of the first round for sure. run and tell that homeboy. he's not getting big contracts any more, and all the attention is going to maywether and pac, I think he may have a future and is probably planning a future career move (since he really shouldn't take the increased risk of brain damqge from boxing) but he isn't in a serious camp and doesn't have top notch training.

also BJ will destroy frankie, he didnt take his lil Ass serious the first time but this will be different