UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've always loved gomi, for a little chinaman that fool brings the heat, the kenflo fight i just think he wasen't use to the cage. that and the nick diaz fight in japan were the only fights i recall him getting handled.

lastnite was pretty good thoe, man did gomi put that short stubby tyson griffin on his face, shit was too funny. u mad? haha he was so pissed that gomi ko'd him. wouldn't even give gomi props after the fight.

did you see homeboys eye? damn doomsday's eye was fuckin busted, hurt me to look at it.

and jon jones, early stoppage, but then again vlad wasen't going to be able to do shit outher then get his face smashed in. as for him being champ, he could maybe if shogun dosen't have the belt...shoguns just a straght up beast..

The main card for September's WEC 51 event now appears complete.

World Extreme Cagefighting officials recently moved a featherweight bout between "The Korean Zombie," Chan Sung Jung (10-2 MMA, 0-1 WEC), and opponent George Roop (10-6-1 MMA, 0-1-1 WEC) from the preliminary card to the night's Versus-televised main card.

The five-fight televised lineup is now set for the card, which takes place Sept. 30 at the 1STBANK Center in Broomfield, Colo.

Featherweight champ Jose Aldo meets Manny Gamburyan in WEC 51 headliner.

MMAjunkie.com (http://www.mmajunkie.com) initially passed along news of the Jung vs. Roop bout earlier this month.

Jung, a former World Victory Road/Sengoku fighter, made his highly anticipated WEC debut in April during WEC 48, which marked the organization's pay-per-view debut. The Jung vs. Leonard Garcia bout was part of the night's pre-PPV special on Spike TV. In a knockdown, drag-out affair, Garcia earned a close split-decision win, though both competitors earned "Fight of the Night" bonus checks.

Jung became an overnight sensation with North American fans thanks to the performance, But including a unanimous-decision loss to former Sengoku champ Masanori Kanehara in May 2009, he now has lost two of his past three fights.

He looks to rebound against Roop, who gets a third shot at a first WEC win. "The Ultimate Fighter 8" cast member and former UFC fighter dropped two weight classes and fought bantamweight Eddie Wineland at WEC 46, where he suffered a unanimous-decision loss. He then met Garcia in a rousing WEC 47 featherweight bout that ended in a split draw. Roop is now 2-3-1 over his past six fights going back to the TUF 8 Finale.

The latest WEC 51 card now includes:

MAIN CARD

• Champ Jose Aldo vs. Manny Gamburyan (for featherweight title) Jose aldo via murder punch
  • Miguel Torres vs. Charlie Valencia dislike him, but miguel
  • Donald Cerrone vs. Jamie Varner bump the cowboy donald cerrone, that fools a savage.
  • Chan Sung Jung vs. George Roop um, herb dean?
  • Leonard Garcia vs. Mark Hominick

PRELIMINARY CARD leonard g

• Chris Horodecki vs. Ed Ratcliff hopefully ed 9mm' ratcliff kills this little punk bitch.
  • Antonio Banuelos vs. Chad George idk these fools
  • Tyler Toner vs. TBA*

* - Not officially announced

herbs dean

except for the fact that people who saw it said that huerta kod him and every site is reporting huerta kod him...

but hey let's just for no reason and with no information blindly disagree.

check huertas shit bro he said himself he didnt do it douchebag was he around dude when he was layed out? the dude that was had a shirt on he had his shirt off :lol:

In a statement made yesterday, UFC President Dana White said, “In no way to I condone street fighting, but when a guy puts his hands on a woman he deserves to be knocked the f*ck out. Good for Roger.”

"In a phone conversation just moments ago, Huerta told us he tried to remain calm early Saturday morning when he watched some random "huge guy" punch a girl in the head in the middle of the street ... explaining, “I just don’t think that it's right to hit a woman. Period.”

Huerta tells us, "I approached the man calmly and said, “Do you know what you just did? You just knocked out this girl."

But Huerta claims the other guy responded, "F*ck you, f*ck these bitches, I'll knock out any f*ckin' bitch that I wanna f*ckin' knock out, I’ll knock your f*cking bitch ass out.”

Huerta added, "... and as he's saying this, he's taking off his shirt ... and at that point I was like, alright.'"

Huerta insists that he didn't throw the first punch -- and only reacted when the other guy "started swinging at me" ... and we all know what happened next.

"I got the better of him and I left," Huerta said.

The 27-year-old explained, "If that was my mom, if that was my sister, my spouse, anyone … I would’ve wanted someone to step in and do something about it.”

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/05/roger-huerta-ufc-interview-bloody-fight-hit-me-first-austin-texas-street-fight/

haha nah they did their "for the camera" staredown first, and when dana asked them to turn and face the crowd anderson moved closer and kept staring at chael

dunno if anyone else heard chael saying then lance armstrong "gave himself" cancer, and then denied it, but here is a recording...

:lol: :confused:

anthony whatever the fuck your name is you suck at this thread, shut up.

andochaels2.jpg

i hope anderson pulls a page out of cro cops pride days and knocks this motherfucker out with one clean solid shot, and if he does, i hope "dana fires him the next morning"

didnt even notice your comment but anyway how do i suck at this thread i didnt know there was a way you could be good at this thread