Canadian defense minister admits te existance of UFO's

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow

seriously

wow

jeff guitar nelson, raising the bar of ignorance and stupidity at the same time

how do you know that the alien life out there has even been here?

why does everyone automatically assume that the aliens are a super advanced species?

they might be as primitive as us, we just dont know...

and the canadian guy sounds like senility has kicked into full swing

• 4 weeks later...

rural British Columbia, Canada is the second biggest hot spot for UFO sightings in the world. when i was 15 me and my boy were falling asleep on our porch in Vernon BC, just shooting the shit looking at the sky, when all of a sudden a cluster of about 15 stars started moving around with no set speed or pattern, they were changing speeds, and turnign in angles and speeds that are mechanichally impossible. the climax was when one of the shot across the whole sky in a matter of a second, stopped on a dime and kind of hovvered around, than slowly made its way back never flying in a straight line... true story.... ive also seen ufo footage on the 6'oclock news in vancouver, so its not all just conspiracy theories.....

on a side note, i know an actor that went to jail in vancouver for alledgedly date raping "scully". aka Gillian Anderson, supposedly they were just drinking and things went to far... no one knows the real story but... the truth is out there..... lol, true story... google it or something.... BELIEVE!