So...Who's been to Cleveland?

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cleavland's alright by me.

It's kind of shitty, there are people around (unlike other Mid-Western cities I could name) and it sits on some water. Maybe not the type of water you feel comfortable swimming in, but it's water and it accents the city well.

Those three things combined with the lack of scene-flakes you encounter in most other 'major' cities makes it a pretty cool place to chill.

I still don't think I'd want to live there, though.

Last time I was in Cleveland, I got handcuffed..I had a bottle of beer with me and didn't notice a cop walk up on us from behind. He broke the beer bottle right next to my head while I was down handcuffed and told me: "if it wasn't a busy night (I) would have called in a few of my friends and we would have had some fun with you.."

He let me go after checking my shit over the radio..

Edit:

To add:

He was Irish, i was in an Italian neighborhood according to my friend.

I met some old Italian guys and bullshitted with them. They told us stories about how they were younger the Sicilian Italians used to live further down on 74th(?) St. and they would have to run through their neighborhood to get to school, and they got their ass beat weekly(they were northern Italian). They also said they fought with the Irish alot, being that they were both the new immigrants to the area.

Last time I was in Cleveland, I got handcuffed..I had a bottle of beer with me and didn't notice a cop walk up on us from behind. He broke the beer bottle right next to my head while I was down handcuffed and told me: "if it wasn't a busy night (I) would have called in a few of my friends and we would have had some fun with you.."

He let me go after checking my shit over the radio..

Edit:

To add:

He was Irish, i was in an Italian neighborhood according to my friend.

I met some old Italian guys and bullshitted with them. They told us stories about how they were younger the Sicilian Italians used to live further down on 74th(?) St. and they would have to run through their neighborhood to get to school, and they got their ass beat weekly(they were northern Italian). They also said they fought with the Irish alot, being that they were both the new immigrants to the area.

Cops are brutal around here. If you get a few on your side though you can get away with murder.;)

This topic is awesome.

I have never been to Cleveland but I fantasize about it often. You see, me and a couple of my friends are all in pretty serious relationships. After seeing where one of my friends relationships ended up (super-whipped) we came up with this plan that whenever any one of us became super whipped that person would move to Cleveland and start a new life there, and then the rest of us would come as our relationships ruined us as well.

So then I think the plan is just to bang fat slutty Cleveland babes, eat alot of ham, drink life away, live the dream and never have a girlfriend again.

So, Clevelanders, do you think your city would be good for accomodating this, or should I make plans with some other total shit hole?