Happy Birthday High Society/PGW!

^ . ^

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro
thanks for the maakies pics... tony millionaire is a friend (and fuckin lunatic), so seeing other people hype the maakies is awesome. also, zerocool just sent me the funniest private message that i have ever recieved. hahaha. i'd repost it on here but, nah. hahahaha.

Yeah I remembered you where a big fan of maakies, from when I posted the drinky crow toy I had.

I also have a drinky crow tattoo...does that make me cool?

No

Yeah I remembered you where a big fan of maakies, from when I posted the drinky crow toy I had.

I also have a drinky crow tattoo...does that make me cool?

No

was your tattoo published in one of his books or printed in a strip of his?

which maakies tattoo was yours?

i painted a freight for him a while back and he mailed me some original art and an original strip so it was pretty fresh. then we collaborated on a project and when i was talking to him on the phone he's like, "hold up i gotta take some more vicodin my wife won't shut up." the dude is like 60 something hahaha.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
was your tattoo published in one of his books or printed in a strip of his?

which maakies tattoo was yours?

i painted a freight for him a while back and he mailed me some original art and an original strip so it was pretty fresh. then we collaborated on a project and when i was talking to him on the phone he's like, "hold up i gotta take some more vicodin my wife won't shut up." the dude is like 60 something hahaha.

No, I just have a drinky crow on my arm...i used to drink alot back in the day and in one drunkin stupor I got it tattooed on me......