I think I'm dying

HAL

The flu fucking sucks. I've had a fever for almost three days, and right now I'm sweating through my t-shirt. My neck is sweaty too, and my ears feel clogged. I feel like I'm on drugs and I have a bad taste in my mouth. I can't get comfortable when i sleep, either.

Now I know why they make flu shots. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Maybe Tom Cruise. He could use a good flu.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm jewish, you bastards. I'm not trying to steal your money or make you a sandwich. i just want to feel better and i could use all the e-support I can get. Where's all the doctors on here? Can i expect to pull through?

well, when will this end? I don't get sick very often and when i do, I'm a miserable beast.

I've never had the flu before (I'm assuming i have the flu) and it's really annoying because i get sweaty, then shivering cold, then sweat through my sheets. I also wake up with a little slimy crust in my mouth corners. I have this ugly ass cough that generates some minor phlegm, but my nose isn't stuffy and i don't have a sore throat or anything really going on with my respiratory tract, aside from the hacking cough. I've been always tired, too. This has been going on since Thursday evening. I was perfectly fine Thursday morning, aside from a dry cough. It came on super fast and won't go away. I'm not a big fan.

man, me and my girl just got over this bs last week.... try these things they helped me get over it quickly:

AirBorne (fizzy tabs, boost immune system)

ColdEez (lozenges that contain a shitton of zinc, shortening the life of a cold)

Pedialyte (stay hydrated)

Pseudophed (keeps your head from feeling like it weighs 100 lbs.)

Aspirin (fever reducer)

anyway, I took a nice mix of all of those things and stayed loaded up on medication and my flu was rather painless....

don't get me wrong it sucked, and my girl got it worse, but if you get those things you should feel alot better.

Well the flu is a virus, which just means it has to run it's course. So really all you can do is make yourself comfortable and try to fight the other things that the flu causes.

So if your hurt take some pain killers.

If you're hot get a fan.

If you're cold, bundle up.

And so forth...

sounds like you have a cold not the flu

never heard of a cold where you sweat and have a fever.

just go to a doctor and have them diagnose you. that's the first step.

if you can't afford it there's all type of benefits and financial aid to help you out, and you can pay it off little by little each month

Archived