Taking a trip to new york... Suggestions?

mtv news

i'm going to new york for st. patrick's day weekend (march 15, 16, 17) and i have never been before.

i was hoping i could get some good suggestions here for shops/boutiques, bars, clubs, etc. that i should check out. also, any events that you guys know of?

as far as shops go, i'm pretty into the alife/supreme/10deep type stuff, so help me out please!

locations would be awesome too, but if you dont know it exactly that doesn't matter, suggest anyway.

i'm staying at Hotel 17 which is near East Village and Greenwich Village, but i'm open to suggestions anywhere in the city.

Thanks!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i'm going to new york for st. patrick's day weekend (march 15, 16, 17) and i have never been before.

i was hoping i could get some good suggestions here for shops/boutiques, bars, clubs, etc. that i should check out. also, any events that you guys know of?

as far as shops go, i'm pretty into the alife/supreme/10deep type stuff, so help me out please!

locations would be awesome too, but if you dont know it exactly that doesn't matter, suggest anyway.

i'm staying at Hotel 17 which is near East Village and Greenwich Village, but i'm open to suggestions anywhere in the city.

Thanks!

for bars... max fish on ludlow is pretty muchg standard issue. grimey with lots of pro skaters, photographers, artists, sluts, and writers. other then that, most spots around the LES or if you got loot, then maybe the meat packing district.

for shops... alife / rivington club, anything store, sureme, stussy, union, kid robot, bathing ape, scrap yard, 45rpm, classic kicks, flight club, memes, new era, recon / nort, dave's quality meats, nike town, and more shit uptown.

for addresses and more info, check out... http://freshnessmag.com/v4/new-york-city-shop-guide/

St Patty's Day? Go to McSorley's, best bar for partying on 3/17. Be warned, they'll kick you out if you're not drinking fast enough. Then stumble over to Swift afterwards.

I think the line to get in starts around 6:00 am.....

cross the bridge and hit up Brooklyn Circus ( freshnessmag has all the links and info )

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...