TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

I'm surprised by how well I was typing last night, I was goneeeeeeeee

Currently I am at work, extremely hungover, but luckily I'm not actualy doin shit. I came in at 6, slept in the breakroom til 8, then my boy is acting manager so he let me have the wonderful job of sitting outside and watching the clearance merch to make sure noone walks off with shit. Ahhhh, the good life

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Bookers is a Jim Beam product which makes me skeptical.

I went and googled it and I've actually owned a bottle of Woodford before. I liked it ( as much as one can like bourbon) so I think I might have my gift.

Anyone else?

Ahh dont' worry I was skeptical about the Bookers too, but trust me, it is the best thing they have ever made. And it tastes nothing like any other Jim Beam product (trust me, I call Beam 'dirty dish water', such is my hatred of its overratedness)

And yes, Woodford is the shit, especially if you can get it in the little wooden box surround that it can come in. I haven't seen one in a few years, but they make it that much more of an attractive gift.

Do any of my fellow alcolites know how to distill your own Liquor? I think I'm going to learn how to do it so my alcohol expenses aren't so high. Any help would be appreciated.

Yo even bums can get their hands on the bottom shelf liquor. Maybe you need to stop wasting your money on other things of less important, like rent and electricity...

Let me know how Superbad is.. I'm curious to go see it..

Hopefully at the movies near my place..

They have pinball and that's reason enough to watch a flick there..

Pinball... IOU's favorite thing in life. Well, one of them..

Yeah I'm drunk...

I just looked at the bottle and I dranka bit more than half...

Oops....

Fucking, not being able to taste the rum with the Pepsi is dangerous. I just drank a shitload in the space of a movie.

It hasn't even all hit me yet.

I drunk too much too fast....

I'll let you knowhow it goes.