TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: TEAM ALCO

Ratted, as in fully smashed after some alcoholic overconsumption.

I hate going out as it screws my sleeping pattern.

That really bugs me out too.

And lately, my teeth are starting to show signs of too many afterparties (waking up with severe death in mouth /nohomo).

The weekend was nice...

Cooked up a nice jambalaya dinner for my mom and an old friend(15+ years). It was only the 3rd or 4th time my mom has ever like what I made.. But she liked it a lot so I was geeked... My boy hooked up some good beers... Stargaze Ale of some sort.. I was drinking Belvedere as well.. Smashed out to my bar and started in on Marker's Mark and PBR's.. Got to hang with cats I've known over 15 years and all that.. It was good times...

Oh yeah... Almost forgot.. My bar is gonna hook me up a shirt... When I get it.. I'll post pics.. Could be a good bite for a Team Alco shirt...

Wait.. Just got an idea...

Sounds like a plan.

May I suggest like bending you first 3 fingers in, like holding a mug of beer, with your little finger extended (as though you are supporting the mug and your thumb can be where you would have it when you hold a mug. What does that sound like?

I'll post some pics tomorrow, I gotta crash soon.

"As a BA and a FedEx Kinko's employee, I highly recommend bringing your packaged beer to us. We Kinkoid's do not give a shit what's in the box as long as it's packaged OK and we can't hear any hissing, barking, or chirping. We're too busy trying to do five things at once to give anyone a lecture about interstate commerce laws. Plus, FedEx Ground rates are very reasonable if you sign up for an account online.

Also, as someone who has watched FedEx trucks being loaded, I cannot stress the importance of liberal amounts of bubble wrap and peanuts. It's very likely that your package will get an unkind toss somewhere along it's journey."

"I personally use FedEx and have never had any problems. Plenty of other people here will surely bring up UPS and DHL too...I've never had problems receiving packages from any one of them.

The biggest thing is to pack the hell out of the box, so that if they decide to play kick ball with it at the sorting station it will still survive :-). I usually wrap the bottles up well with bubble wrap and then put them each indvidually in a plastic grocery bag to prevent any spills. Then, make sure you pack them in the box tightly with tons of packing peanuts/newspaper/etc. You want to make sure the bottles can't move around inside that box. Plenty of padding on the bottom and top with the bottles in the middle seems to work best. Hope all your trades go smoothly!! Cheers!"

http://www.spiritedshipper.com/shipper/ ----shipping boxes