SMACK DVD

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this is the gayest thread started.

WORD? MAYBE...UNTIL YOU FINISH POSTING YOUR THREAD ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU LIKE TO SUCK SMELLY HOMELESS GAY NIGGAS DICKS. FUCKIN HERB.

FUCK OUTTA HERE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I MAKE A SMACK DVD THAT HAS NOTHIN TO DO WIT RAP AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH SLAPPIN YOU IN YOUR FACIAL TILL THAT SHIT IS BURNIN LIKE HOTSAUCE GONORHEA. STUPID. ILL PUSH YOUR GRANDMOTHER DOWN THE STAIRS.

I dig Serius Jones on those joints. And J Millz murders Murder Mook in that one long ass battle

WRONG......mook destroys him on the last verse...i got all these videos at the crib...smack just put out 2 more either last month or DEC i havent got those yet but im on the lookout...the only thing is SHEA DAVIS or whatever dudes name is....he's smacks brother or whatever so he gets on all them joints but he is so garbage its funny...

we used to sit at my boys crib and keep rewinding every verse on all the battles and dissecting every rhyme like monthly when them joints used to come out...they fell off for a while i did too....used to be like "yo Tavarez got the new smack joint! we'll be right over!

but too bad Mook ate Jones in that battle

It was close, but come on, serius calls out mook on private school and how soft he is, then next verse all mook talks about is how he's gonna put holes in serius and how much weight hes moving. 75% of his shit is written. If it wasnt he would have had some comebacks for that shit.