first off, PUNK IS DEAD

HESHIANDET

Yeah, I figured that was the reason why Navy people actually got out to see Japan. Being on a ship for that long can't be fun at all. It's definitely not a bad thing to get outside the base, but like you said some people don't know how to act respectfully. I'm not saying that I'm a model citizen, but I know when I go too far or when to shut the fuck up.

Yokota had to implement a curfew on bar row about 6 months ago due to a knife fight so I don't mean that navy are the only ones who fuck up, but navy people are usually the ones that make the papers.

I really can't see how you could live in yokosuka. I still go there for gas and groceries sometimes and there's so many people but so little space.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The area around yokota air base has a lot of shitty, low level yakusa so I'm not sure if it was the american guy or japanese guy that had the knife. Or maybe both did. But there are some japanese guys who can't stand foreigners and have to try to prove they're the bigger man.

A rule I've learned about Japanese guys is that if they seem to have something to prove, then they're usually pussies, but if a guy is somewhat respectful in telling you to fuck off, then it would probably be best to listen to him.