The fast food award thread..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
poz, cil, good for you. i would think following a trend like "shamrocking" would cover insanity nicely. boo hoo, i was like 12. if you didnt live the life, you probably couldnt relate. reals, thank you

I thought you did this just the other day, not when your 12.

Some leeway given, due to age.

nah lol, with the beef patty inside, then pulled out the patty covered in cheese (before the whole thing got too soggy, or the bags would breaks apart)

their free chili meat from the same machine is so fucking gross, the shit looks like shit

Lol if I understand correctly, then I've done this before.

Get beef patties from Jamaican spot

Split it open ( caution it's hot )

Drop slice of cheese ( sorry no krink drip )

Let cheese beef and pattie ( no bag? )

Melt

Eat

Proof

Jamaica-Juici-Patties-12.jpg

never had those.. sound good. missed the patty appreciation page, but thank yous for your understanding regarding the cheese. would honestly do it again for ol times sake, but not routinely anymore - shit is way too messy. maybe would be more tempted if there was a mcdicks next door or something so i could wash my hands

redundancy (posted about it before somewhere), but theres a doap spot in the east end, where various patties are served between slices of hot coconut bread with coleslaw thrown inside.. drizzle a bit of sriracha in that shit & it will be delish. two for a fiver & rack a drink nearby - tis a meal

Never heard of hero burgers but dope. Did they like your shirt or something?

missed this

nah, i was with some people & we were hungry. one of the dudes went & got burgers & fries for everyone, which was pretty kewl. you know how when you buy mad shit at bk or mcdonalds, the biggest bag they have is a large paper tote bag? this guy came back with a box full of burgers lol

What's coco bread like. Always been intrigued by the beef patty and coco bread but found the double bread from the coco bread and the bread from the patty unnecessary.

pretty much what i thought before i tried it, but the coleslaw compliments all that bread nicely still

never seen a patty with cheese inside before the last page. looks good

Yeah the ones from the pizza shop (that I mostly grew up on) come with mozzarella, and from my personal experience, ones from Jamaican/black spots don't have cheese. Unless you ask. Then they'll split it and put like American cheese, or whatever.

Also the Jamaican ones are spicy af.

missed this

nah, i was with some people & we were hungry. one of the dudes went & got burgers & fries for everyone, which was pretty kewl. you know how when you buy mad shit at bk or mcdonalds, the biggest bag they have is a large paper tote bag? this guy came back with a box full of burgers lol

Jackpot.

Archived