maui fever

Duck Butter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dam.. I have come to realize that I share almost none of the same t.v. viewing habits as most of ch0... I have never even heard of this show... whats it about?

I watched my first episode of the wire last night it was awesome.

see there's another show I have never heard of.... do I just live under a proverbial rock or some shit when it comes to whats on t.v. I mean I watch the thing a good 7 or 8 hours a week and there are some days when I just space out on the history channel or science channel for a whole fucking day.. but seriously I have never heard of 99% of the t.v. shows you people mention on here...

see there's another show I have never heard of.... do I just live under a proverbial rock or some shit when it comes to whats on t.v. I mean I watch the thing a good 7 or 8 hours a week and there are some days when I just space out on the history channel or science channel for a whole fucking day.. but seriously I have never heard of 99% of the t.v. shows you people mention on here...

you need to splurge on that home box office dun......best show on tv hands down in my eyes...

you need to splurge on that home box office dun......best show on tv hands down in my eyes...

I don't know.. I honestly gotta say I love battlestar galactica.. every episode has been fucking great... probably the only good tv show scifi channel has done in years...

other then that its seriously just some educational shit, the occasional adult swim or simpsons episode..

I think nova might be the best show on t.v.

hhhhhhhhhahaha. where do i sign??????????

and i personally like the pineapple with NO ham. like homie said, put some spam on there or shit maybe even some fresh octopus or squid. wonksnaiiawah

oh! and my sister just informed me that they filmed pirates of the caribbean 3 on the island of molokai. how fucking awesome.

molokai kicks all of your other islands asses, molokai number 1.

dee- down with the lepers since birth.

my roommate was watching this show the other night....this one cornball with the moptop gets all the birds i have no idea how these surfing guys get broads like that? is that the norm in hawaii? is that how bitches get down over there?

from my experience thats just being a surfer in a beach town. it's pretty pathetic actually.

^^^ Thats what i was thinking...

... its pretty much a common MTV show, The best MTV Show that has came out lately is Rob and Big... im looking forward to the second season for that.

Only reason you would watch Maui Fever... are the girls, theres a couple decent ones.

Wouldn't mind taking those blondes for a spin :cool: