martin season one just came out on dvd

Theo Huxtable.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lil bow wow is an idiot. he was dissing his arch-rival lil romeo not long ago. lil bow wow is small, he never really got bigger, dude is like 5'6", lil romeo is a few years younger and already about 6'1". romeo would crush him.

from what i read he says:

“I'm not tryna be like Will Smith cause Will Smith is not a real rapper. He was more of a bubble gum rapper. The only real rappers out there right now are Me, Kanye, 50, and maybe Jay. But Jay ain't in it like that no more.”

check out more ignorant shit and how bow wow contradicts himself:

”He was more like a gimmick. Then he zapped in to get a TV show, and it was on and poppin’. Then after that he was in Hollywood. So things came easy for him. With me, I’m a rapper. I ain’t with the whole colorful cornball type things. That’s just not my style.”

Bow Wow, who’s set to make an appearance in the third installment of The Fast and Furious franchise also has his sites set on the acting world. However, unlike some rappers turned actors, he wants to do a little of everything.

”Will [smith] can act, but he does more of those blockbuster Hollywood movies, which I wanna do. But also I wanna do it like Denzel-movies that really mean something. I feel like I can definitely be better than him.”

Does anyone remember when Martin hosted Saturday Night Live in the mid 90's, and he had that really offensive monologue about yeast infections and shit? And then everyone tried to play it off like they didn't know he was going to say all of that, (even though he had done it in rehearsals all week) and there was a whole big scandal. When they show repeats of that episode, they have a really funny disclaimer instead of the monologue. And that whole incident led to the inspiration for Tracy Morgan's character on 30 Rock.

• 4 months later...