Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Theo Huxtable.

martin season one just came out on dvd

to black people.

of course black people also think it's funny when a black man dresses as a black woman.

black people are kind of like the nascar fans of dark skinned human beings.

white people walk like this

but black people, we walk like this

..'..'..'..'..'..'..'..'

"hahahahaha"

to black people.

of course black people also think it's funny when a black man dresses as a black woman.

black people are kind of like the nascar fans of dark skinned human beings.

this about sums it up.

^ martin is "too black." white people like will smith or bill cosby. a lot less "black" acting and therefore less threatening and more mainstream. exceptions are dave chappelle because he says everything about black people (fried chicken, gold jewelry, loud in public, etc.) that white people want to say

ummm...to be perfectly honest, if anything it kinda makes us think you guys are dumb and will watch the most low-budget, feeble minded bullshit ever and think it's fantastic (no offense).

all i know is that it's definitely not throngs of white people lining up to see 'stop or my momma will shoot' or whatever the fuck else martin has starred in as a woman. there may be a white studio and jewish money behind that garbage, but it's your people filling the seats.

also, if you ask any white person, they'll tell you they liked eddie way better in 'raw' than they did in 'the nutty professor'. raw is pretty much the personification of a masculine black man, so that kinda blows your whole theory to shit.

all i know is that it's definitely not throngs of white people lining up to see 'stop or my momma will shoot' or whatever the fuck else martin has starred in as a woman. there may be a white studio and jewish money behind that garbage, but it's your people filling the seats.

B00009QNYJ.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

ummm...to be perfectly honest, if anything it kinda makes us think you guys are dumb and will watch the most low-budget, feeble minded bullshit ever and think it's fantastic (no offense).

also, if you ask any white person, they'll tell you they liked eddie way better in 'raw' than they did in 'the nutty professor'. raw is pretty much the personification of a masculine black man, so that kinda blows your whole theory to shit.

bingo

dude, you guys think waaaaaaaaaay too hard on this shit.

white people, like black people, enjoy things they can relate to. it has nothing to do with trying to emasculinate anyone, or keep anyone down. white people loved bad boys, because they could relate to two guys getting into crazy shit together. they can not relate to 'white chicks', because it's fucking stupid.

chappelle might talk about race, but he also talks about things that everyone can relate to, no matter what color you are. that's why he's so popular, not because he says a bunch of shit we wish we could. trust me, white people have no shortage of opportunity to say all the shit about you that we want to. we run the world, remember?

i've seen commercials for that madea shit, even saw one of his interviews and was suprised people actually watched that crap

martin lawrence is one of the most underrated comedians.

go see his classic stand-up "you so crazy"... it may be a little dated since it's 15 years old

B000056WR6.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

how is the guy underrated? he's been in movies with will smith and made millions of dollars all the while without saying anything funny. that's called being overrated

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now