possible move to the bay

gee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather get shot then killed...

Oakland has a high murder rate because it's a fucking small ass city, like not even a half mil.

I've never had any problems walking through there painting at night, most of the times it's some coked up negros telling me to "hit up 51st cuz!"... People are people, just cause they bang or whatever doesn't mean they're gonna shoot you for no reason. This isn't Colors guys.

u seem like the kind of kid that started listening to mac dre after he died (directed at cash)

you got me there

now thizz face

thizzzzzzzzzzzzz face

haha. one night i went to the pound and got on the wrong bus shortly after. a trip through hunters point was frightening/amazing. crackhead yelling at the busdriver because he was trying to do a bump off his 6" survival knife but spilled because the bumps in the road. he was wearing a brown velour jump suit detailed with marijuana leaves. it was awesome when i got home safely to the TL...