Life after graffiti?

buckfiftyexports

Ok so its 1030pm and all my friends are doing fuck all, what the fuck should I do?

I cant go out bombing because im too heated right now. I dont want to drink because im over pissing my money against the wall in shitty pubs. I have no girlfriend, im not in the mood for calling random sluts. I hate watching TV, adds make me punch the wall! All I can think of crime. I feel like if I had never started writing I wouldnt have this excess of energy. What do you people do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so its 1030pm and all my friends are doing fuck all, what the fuck should I do?

I cant go out bombing because im too heated right now. I dont want to drink because im over pissing my money against the wall in shitty pubs. I have no girlfriend, im not in the mood for calling random sluts. I hate watching TV, adds make me punch the wall! All I can think of crime. I feel like if I had never started writing I wouldnt have this excess of energy. What do you people do?

. a Buck Fifty

40 up, 32 down

a large slash done with a razor on the face. Derived from the price of a slice of pizza at the time $1.50 a buck fifty. Also rumored to also derived from the price of NYC token fair because many victims where slashed in train stations.

Yo dun, I caught a [jux] last night and money tried to fight back so I pulled out an ox and gave him a buck fifty.

Yeah bro... Good idea..

I cant go out bombing because im too heated right now, I'm full of rage because I have yet to come to terms with my rampid though secret homosexuality. I dont want to drink because im over pissing my money against the wall in shitty pubs. I have no girlfriend, im not in the mood for calling random sluts. I hate watching TV, adds make me punch the wall! All I can think of crime. I feel like if I had never started writing I wouldnt have this excess of energy. What do you people do?

/he'sghey