Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
buckfiftyexports

Life after graffiti?

Ok so its 1030pm and all my friends are doing fuck all, what the fuck should I do?

I cant go out bombing because im too heated right now. I dont want to drink because im over pissing my money against the wall in shitty pubs. I have no girlfriend, im not in the mood for calling random sluts. I hate watching TV, adds make me punch the wall! All I can think of crime. I feel like if I had never started writing I wouldnt have this excess of energy. What do you people do?

Ok so its 1030pm and all my friends are doing fuck all, what the fuck should I do?

I cant go out bombing because im too heated right now. I dont want to drink because im over pissing my money against the wall in shitty pubs. I have no girlfriend, im not in the mood for calling random sluts. I hate watching TV, adds make me punch the wall! All I can think of crime. I feel like if I had never started writing I wouldnt have this excess of energy. What do you people do?

. a Buck Fifty

40 up, 32 down

a large slash done with a razor on the face. Derived from the price of a slice of pizza at the time $1.50 a buck fifty. Also rumored to also derived from the price of NYC token fair because many victims where slashed in train stations.

Yo dun, I caught a [jux] last night and money tried to fight back so I pulled out an ox and gave him a buck fifty.

Yeah bro... Good idea..

I cant go out bombing because im too heated right now, I'm full of rage because I have yet to come to terms with my rampid though secret homosexuality. I dont want to drink because im over pissing my money against the wall in shitty pubs. I have no girlfriend, im not in the mood for calling random sluts. I hate watching TV, adds make me punch the wall! All I can think of crime. I feel like if I had never started writing I wouldnt have this excess of energy. What do you people do?

/he'sghey

Look dawg I'm telling you. Buck fiftying yourself is the next hot thing in self mutilation. It's the next "tounge splitting". All the crusty squater chicks and goth bitches will be all over it. Trust what I'm telling you. And post pics.

Look dawg I'm telling you. Buck fiftying yourself is the next hot thing in self mutilation. It's the next "tounge splitting". All the crusty squater chicks and goth bitches will be all over it. Trust what I'm telling you. And post pics.

Yeah fresh dawg, your a mad cunt dawg! For real dawg, I mean that shit dawg!

uuh, write poetry? clean the house? whack off? there are any number of things to do.

There you go. Write poetry on your face via buck fifty while whacking off. Then clean up the bloody mess that this causes to your house. Then post pics.

How about you demonstrate first.

I would but I still write graffiti. This is supposed to be YOUR life after graffiti. And you have "buckfifty" in your name. So it's only fitting that you spark off the trend. Then we'll all follow.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now