Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JambaJuice

So, I'm fucked.

I was thinking of posting this in paper chase, but most everyone in there is a dipshit. I have a painting assignment due on monday at 6pm. This is how far i am. I need some advice or just some opinions on what looks bad or just any opinions... I started this today, and I've taken "my" adderall, so hook it up wiht some advice.

Picture379.jpg

without flash

Picture380.jpg

top left corner is in progress...obviously.

oh wait. its the flash that makes it lighter shades of grey.

eh. put lighter shades of grey like it looks like in the flashed picture. and then you're done.

i like it the way it is. I dont think you should add other things to it that aren't your style, because the painting won't have the same feeling to it.

just clean up your backround, maybe add a few more tones to the flesh so it doesn't look so flat, and make sure to paint the edges of the canvas once youre finished.

yea it looks like a finished, more professional piece when you paint the edges.

wtf man? where's your free will?

fill up the canvas and look at it. switch off the internet, television and your brain and just look at it.

trust your eye. eye and hand, charlie-san, eye-hand...! nothing else

get off the internets !!

is that a pillow that she's laying her head on?

maybe fill it in a bit more solid or work it so that it looks like you meant it to be whispy or whatever, because your teacher is going to look at that and know that you painted it last minute.

i said that, because the cloth under her hand looks like it has dimension, but yet the pillow, her face and her arm look flat, so there's no continuity style wise.

get a new canvas. spray your blood piss shit and semen on it and say this is a painting representing my insides trying to escape from this tomb of a body.

you'll get an a+ for emo.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now