Deep friend turkey

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anybody gonna drink this shit this year?

aai.sized.jpg

^^Flavored holiday soda......courtesy of jones soda:

Brussels Sprout with Prosciutto, Cranberry Sauce, Turkey & Gravy, Wild Herb Stuffing, and Pumpkin Pie.

i remember the local radio show trying these last year, and saying how everything but the cranberry soda was gross.

some fucking podunk bullshit. the poormans way to cook a turkey. you gonna throw a catfish in there too otis? oil=fat. plus eating foul is foul...

hahaha he called that dude "otis."

yeah deep frying is the trailerpark country way of doing it. rotisserre or bake that bitch and season it and baste it properly. how the fuck you gonna have stuffing when that shit is deep fried.

aai.sized.jpg

Brussels Sprout with Prosciutto, Cranberry Sauce, Turkey & Gravy, Wild Herb Stuffing, and Pumpkin Pie.

i remember the local radio show trying these last year, and saying how everything but the cranberry soda was gross.

I bought a box of these last year, never opened it though

And the deep fried goodness is so close I can taste it

aai.sized.jpg

Ive allways drank the regular flavors do those^ taste any good cause some of them sound nasty.

unk is going to hooks up one of them deep fried joints.

Im going to watch teh Lions get served up by Miami.... I just realized something... people all over the nation look forward to the big sunday game... Im not all about football but it occured to me that if you live here you are screwed out of Sunday football. If you a lions fan you dont get to have a watch the game and enjoy a few beers... Its more like you have to drink away the pain. Since i was a shorty i never remember Detroit having any sort of football worth shit. Just like usual i will watch them get their vaginas handed to them by a marginal team.