Oh! Shit. Gay for Pay? WTF!?

EL GRINGOE

Yo im tripping and I need to tell someone. And well... It didnt feel right to call my homie at 10 am... i just rolled back to some fucking. i dont wanna say it but, faggot's house. Im a confused child apperently, thought he just wanted to kick it... Im so confused, he spit some shit about GAY FOR PAY after an akward two beers? wtf?! im trippin dude! fool payed me 31 bucks to drink two beers and dip...after giving a cigarette at a street corner - which is originally why i left my house... i feel exploited... but i gots paid. and beer yo! WHAT WHAT?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some homo ass shit I heard last night...I get a call from my boy tellin me how he saw this kid we know makin out with some dude at a party, so I'm relaying the message to the people at my crib and the conversation with one kid goes something like this

"Yo man, this nigga saw so and so makin out with some dude earlier"

"So he's gay?"

"Well, he was kissin a dude so yeah"

"Yeah, but maybe he was just drunk?"

".....WHAT THE FUCK"

Some homo ass shit I heard last night...I get a call from my boy tellin me how he saw this kid we know makin out with some dude at a party, so I'm relaying the message to the people at my crib and the conversation with one kid goes something like this

"Yo man, this nigga saw so and so makin out with some dude earlier"

"So he's gay?"

"Well, he was kissin a dude so yeah"

"Yeah, but maybe he was just drunk?"

".....WHAT THE FUCK"

fo realla!

you got homie's number?

heres a flick

1252603160_l.jpg

rapes me? whatever fool you should have seen this dude. has this happened to anyone else? i dunno im generally pretty open with strangers and this dude was just mad interested in getting me back to his place to drink beer - im was already trashed trying to get cigarettes. I didnt even think of him trying to fuck me for money until he mentioned it, this shits fucked up.