idiots on facebook.

En Sabah Nur

so i got this message from a guy the other day:

Subject: <no subject>

11.18.06 1:58pm Me: did i say something about the army?

11.18.06 2:29pm Ricardo: no but your pic looks like it? sorry if is not true but i was just trying to bring out a comversation ok and can i add you as friends?

then he sent me a friend request.

this is the picture he was referring to on my profile:

ebAK1_hammertime.jpg

incredulous. i was stunned by the stupidity.

i also got a friend request from a friend's boyfriend, and i'm pretty sure i've never met him a single time. he's probably just keeping tabs on all the males she knows.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
co-signed.

is it my imagination, or do people actually get dumber in their 20's?

if you dont exercise your mind it gets weaker, just like muscle.... without stimulation beyond tv bullshit like that, you are goin to have a weaker mind and appear dumber.... after one completes school they usually move on to a mindless job and this lack of "exercise" will turn you into a retard.... its also not "cool" to be intellegent so some people pretend to be stupid for so long that they become idiots....

/the end

Ya. So some guy tries to friend me for like 3 weeks. I don't know dude, so i keep denying him. I'm not the type that accepts every fucking request i get for the sake of e-friends, i keep to actualy friends or friends from my past. So anyways, i finally get tired of him tryign to friend me and i message him:

me: don't you get the picture?

him: Umm no i dont why? I am not gay if thats what you are tryna imply. No i seen that you went to ___ so i am tryna remember who the hell u are so i cant unless i see a pic of u.

Undertones???

him: ooo aight lol umm still dont remember u but it dont matter it's the fact u went to ___ and u hated that red headed teacher like all of us.

me: But I am not your friend.

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/