What's your favorite gum?

bionic commando..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: What's your favorite gun?

Those marlins are nice, but i like the ruger 10/22s better. ive got a target model with the heavy stainless barrel and a 3X9 Leupold. I can make 10 shots touch at 50 yards.

Is that AR a Bushmaster? Think i can just make out the "snake" on the reciever

its a us property marked rock river arms entry tactical w/ larue tac upper hand guard and m962 surefire.

the same guns the fbi uses, but its not class III.

got to be ready to fight fire with fire. :)

i was thinking about putting one of those target barrels on my ruger, but i dont know. i love the rugers, but im a big fan of internal or tube fed guns. those small ass clips can get lost, they are a pain to load, and the clips that hold 20-50 rounds always jam and wear out quick. with a tube fed gun you can get one of those things that just dumps the ammo down the tube, and you have 15 shots in like 5-10 seconds reload time. which you could beat if you use multiple clips for the ruger. but when you have to reload the clips, it pisses me off......haha

The clips are the only part about Ruger i dont like. If they get sand anywhere near them they bind up and you have to pull them apart and clean them before they will work. But other than that they work very well.

Ive never shot one of the rock river ARs. Ive got a Olympic Arms and its OK, nowhere near as reliable as my AK. Ive put so many rounds threw the AK i had to replace the firing pin a couple months ago. love that gun

Standard model Para model Mk.46 mod.0 / SPW model

Caliber 5.56x45mm NATO

Weight 7.1 kg 7.1 kg 5.75 kg

Length 1040 mm 914 / 776 mm 908 / 762 mm

Barrel length 465 mm 349 mm 406 mm

Feeding belt or magazines belt only

Rate of fire, cyclic 750 - 1000 rounds per minute 750 - 1000 rounds per minute 750 rounds per minute

fn_minimi_spw.jpg.562d580bd15351017d9c645f72867436.jpg

mmm quite.

I have a surefire, but only a 6p, it is the best thing ever.

It eats expensive batteries though... But I get to pretend I am Jack Bauer!

yeah dude, surefires are bad ass. the guy i bought mine from, sold me the light, and 3 dozen batteries. so im set for a while.

Archived