seattle > portland area freights

oc80

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those bottomless trifes are fire. fire i say, fire.

weekend update:

benched -

mense

DSCF0377.jpg

echoe

DSCF0378.jpg

doil linus hitop.. some of portland's dopest new writers for sure. outlaws!

DSCF0366.jpg

krucks btm 3a ki

DSCF0373.jpg

WWL btm pcf thr

DSCF0374.jpg

there woulda been more flicks but the work bums were rolling tough in that damn white truck.

1.) why even fuck with that lay-up in SoDo? other than pictures it ain't good for much.

2.) and, fyi, I have been at that other spot you've got pictures from since '95. I still have fam just down the road, so, the next time I visit I'd really appreciate not being sweated by the bull.

the doo-doo layup hasn't been mentioned since...Can Control? I do have some old pictures in the shoebox, if I can get my scanner to work I will post them here.

not that you care.

.) why even fuck with that lay-up in SoDo? other than pictures it ain't good for much.

2.) and, fyi, I have been at that other spot you've got pictures from since '95. I still have fam just down the road, so, the next time I visit I'd really appreciate not being sweated by the bull.

the doo-doo layup hasn't been mentioned since...Can Control? I do have some old pictures in the shoebox, if I can get my scanner to work I will post them here.

not that you care.

who are you talking to?

Crazy.jpg

stolen eat 3f for those youngins who dont know

I love the fact that Im not one of those picture nazi's, I was sittin here like Ohh shit hey I took that...then I was like cool he liked..opposed to HEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY FUCKING PICTURE as if it was mine in the first place..

Archived