seattle > portland area freights

oc80

my boy's talking about the band boston.. more than a feeling. i thought you said you was an OG?

My bad...........maybe I was reading more into it........normally it's a Jim Jones quote or something more urban-esque like..........so Boston threw me for a loop! Can you see why?!?! Question answered.........thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know about big legends, but this resk blc is looking might familiar to Resk DFM on east coast/ nyc......

you need to change that shit..... you probably wont be making any more friends the way you're taking out whole cars with some hense/west coast wanna be style wack shit, and trying to grab an actually heavy writers name......

i wont say the rest of the shits horrible, its just very familiar to resk dfm, but needs to be worked on for a while.

bleehhhhhh.

A tattoo of three dots in a triangle, usually found on the skin between the thumb and forefinger, stands for "mi vida loca" ("my crazy life"). Along with the pachuco cross, it is a popular "generic" tattoo among Hispanic teenagers. It is sometimes worn as a Sureño (gang) symbol, as a tattoo between thumb and forefinger is believed to be harder to remove (Norteños, an opposing gang, use 4 dots). Often, though, teenagers will wear it just as a matter of style, with no gang involvement whatsoever. The tattoo has also been taken up by Vietnamese teenagers, along with the similar interpretation of "toi khong can gica" ("I don't need anything").

This is also popular in German prisons among current and former convicts as a symbol of their time done behind bars. Generally it implies the person does not know, seen or heard anything and has therefore no information for the police. This tattoo also usually appears on the skin between the thumb and forefinger. Also for some groups it means 'I hate cops.'

In France, the dots stand for 'Mort Aux Vaches', literally 'Death to pigs', in slang 'Death to cops'. It can also be interpreted as 'Fuck the World'.

The three dots in a triangle are also used as a protective symbol for hobos, sailors, and convicts, known as "hobo dots." Among sailors it's a traditional tattoo to get on their first voyage.

The three dots in a triangle are also used widely in the southeast region of Turkey as a symbol of being one of the tribesmen. The three dot symbol is known as "Gormem, Duymam, Soylemem" meaning that "I hear nothing, I see nothing and I tell nothing". Bearing this mark is an oath to the person's own society, and requires great responsibility such as being willing to sacrifice himself in favor of the society.

bump shels and enuf.

someone please tell me why NORTHwesterners rock the scrap 3 dots.. y'all aint really down for Sur are you? you know how they get down in jail right? shit ain't cool... they be on the yard straight controlling fags, preying on their own people like vampires. shit ain't cool. Do you know who the X3's ally is in the Pinta? THE FUCKING ARYAN BROTHERHOOD. How the fuck is that uplifting your people? La Raza my ass. Every Latino with 3 dots should go out tomarrow and add a 4th if they really are down for brown. I ain't even mexican, but I seen that shit in real life, y'all rocking the mi vida loca dots are on some game-goofy shit. Don't just write shit and tattoo it cuz it looks cool, learn your culture, it's not a costume to be picked up and exploited for your wanna-be thug image. Unless that's what you're about.. fuck it.. do you homie.. and to all my homies who got that shit as youngsters at westlake, young and ignorant.. it ain't personal man, i'm just letting you know how it is.

FARMERS CONTROLA!

oh, here's some flicks to go with my mouthing off...

DSCF0150.jpg

^WWL, staying true to his 1 piece a day commitment.. day #32

DSCF0154.jpg

^Cash1st aka c1st aka seafirst aka wait 5 min, get $5 .. that promotion kept me fed as a runaway teen in '91.. best seattle word yet..besides rain.. and that's as corny as calling yourself quake if you from the 'sco. Smog MSK BTM from LA was an exception since he taught half the writers on the west coast how to do throw ups.. Aloy TKO taught the other half.

Before...

DSCF0156.jpg

after...

DSCF0167.jpg

^WWL taking a taliban-like policy with the depiction of human images. In my far from humble opinion, characters are a cop out. anyone can draw a face.. it doesn't challenge people to accept the letter/logo as an image.. as an artform beyond fontfreak design majors. Graf should challenge people to examine the use of public space and the way the rich monopolize our enviroment with their ads for things that are way more harmful to society and our health than graffit ever will be. Characters are so non threatening.. so easy to accept.. Go draw a fucking comic book with your character. We out here fuckin with letters, son.

hope that isn't too deep for you. Something to think about. Characters are an easy way to cop out and not learn letter form. Everyone loved twist and reminice because they rocked easy to understand characters.. images that required little thought. the most challenging thing you had to deal with about rems horses, were that they were done by a female who was bombing harder than most dudes in the city at the time. Eventually she even left the horses alone, and twist dropped the faces, and screws, and now they both exclusively use letters on the street and save characters for the galleries.. where that shit makes major mayo. that's money for you squares.

DSCF0165.jpg

^Mr. Verse One.

Die4 knows y'all Don't Vandalize Shit

DSCF0172.jpg

There was more, but flicking freights at night is weak. I think the solistice(sp?) is fucking up my motivation to bench freights here in Jetcity...

SIMONE ENE NORTHERN RAZA UNIDOS

complete and utter self promotion....

these are from 2003. The next post is from 2004.

after that its up to the interweb to provide other photos of my shit.

hate on. And wish you had the spots i had then to do as many trains as i did in these years.

Ciao!

lifetrainworker.jpg

lifetagbanger.jpg

liferfgg.jpg

lifenight.jpg

this is an HO model train i found on ebay that some nerd had weatherd and replicated the graffiti that he captured via photograph on this hopper with little itsy bitsy paint brushes. i bid on said train at 50 bucks. i lost horribly when it sold for over 300.

*edit* Peep The Abhor Tag on the right.

lifemodel86.jpg

lifefont.jpg

lifebrownpink.jpg

life13.jpg