seattle > portland area freights

oc80

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH WE PAINT IT IN THE DAY AND SHOOT FLARE GUNS AND LISTEN TO ROCK MUSIC

FUCK YEAH BRO!...........................YOU KNOW, FOR THE SAKE OF THE SPOT!

Yeah........that's real funny. I kinda pointed out a logical thing.........and I kinda figured it deserved a logical answer.......but if sarcasm is the "real shit" for 2007 then so be it!

Just looking out for the spot...........like someone should!

Yeah........that's real funny. I kinda pointed out a logical thing.........and I kinda figured it deserved a logical answer.......but if sarcasm is the "real shit" for 2007 then so be it!

NO I GUESS LONG...................................................................................SPACES ARE THE "REAL SHIT " FOR........................................2007................................................

BUT..............DONT.............WORRY ASIC.....................WE.........HAVE COMMON SENSE.

you've been warned about telling people what to do and what not to do. keep your comments on what we do to yourself.

I was painting that spot before you even moved back here............I've talked to you before about painting yards, yes. To make sure that a cat younger than both you and I was not putting any one elses ass on the line is not unexpected nor were you in the pic in question. If you need to talk to me more in depth then PM me.

As I have already said "I am looking out for the spot"...........

sea donkey is trippin and paint what you want floaters are game everyone

i've always thought floaters worked better on the street. it proves you have a bottom to your outline.. but on trains and transit i always thought bottomless shit looked better. but that's me personally.. do you mayne. i ain't trying to dictate a mothafuckaz program.\

those trife's are pretty fire though.