My first poll

AyeBee

Should I go into work?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I got quite drunk last night and was puking for awhile before I went to bed, and now when I woke up I just puked again. The question is, I have work from 2-11.....should I go?

As an added incentive to say fuck work, my boy just called me and told me my boss, who was sposed to be the last guy to leave besides me tonight at 8, came in 3 years early and since they're not allowing OT this week that means he'd hafta leave at 5 and fuck me so I'd be alone for 6 hours

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I called out, which shouldn't have been a problem cuz I timed it so a cool manager would answer the phone but jesus was he in a shitty mood...wife must have left him or something

Anyways, I gotta track down a doctors note or I'mma get written up, but I'm still pukin so it's worth it. Not even gunna lose any money cuz I just yetserday realized I had sick time built up...sweet.

As an added incentive to say fuck work, my boy just called me and told me my boss, who was sposed to be the last guy to leave besides me tonight at 8, came in 3 years early and since they're not allowing OT this week that means he'd hafta leave at 5 and fuck me so I'd be alone for 6 hours

I would have called out too. Your job sounds shitty.

No homo.

Anyways, so I went to some walk in clinic and told em I had eaten Indian food and they told me I had acute gastritis. They gave me 2 scripts for some antibiotics and whatnot, then offered to write me a note to stay out of work for tomorrow too, which I declined but now wish I hadn't cuz I still feel like SHIT. This is definately not your normal hangover