Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
commandante marcos would shit on your face and kick you out of the collective you fucking spy.

At least do us a favor and post all your annoying bs in ONE post instead of 5 posts in a row.......jesus........

Bump that pear rooftop

and amaze and adek called you as well...

im pretty sure all of paper chase is callin for you i hate adeks stuff and all he does is throwies why would i bite him and i dont know who amaze is sorry i dont sit on 12 oz all day and study other peoples shit. ive done nothing but try and be cool with you dont even start your one of the few cool people in the city

Since when was it neccessary to be an American graffiti historian to paint in DC?

Accusing people of biting styles is a tired story. My first piece was in 93 or 94, and I rocked a drop shadow. Rocking a drop shadow was a stolen idea taken from some writer who stole it from a writer and so on and so on. Point being, none of this shit is ground breaking so stop acting like you invented the wheel. The better writers you see start off biting stuff they see, but evolve into their own style/personality.

2010 is looking good for DC writers. Respect new gen.