Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wow first off,, get off pears dick, second pear take ur weak ass art back to preschool . i swear this niggas gettin worse every day. come to philly and ur shit will be gone in 1 night

ok i'm almost there... LQTM(laugh quietly to myself)

wow first off,, get off pears dick, second pear take ur weak ass art back to preschool . i swear this niggas gettin worse every day. come to philly and ur shit will be gone in 1 night

The fuck are you mad about?

Wow! I don't even know where to start.

First off, you're entitled to your opinion, etc. But you're the one dick riding by mentioning Pear's name on this forum.

Second, you obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. If you are some toy (which is highly likely,) then I can understand your frustration. Pear's probably light years ahead of you in the graff game. But, if you're some OG/experienced cat who's talking this shit, then that's just straight up pathetic.

is some upset that pear went over u and burned u?! if so dont be mad!