Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dc handstyle? see mesk, exakto, wake, cert, old rust, cha, sope... hands that when you looked at them you knew they were from dc, i always saw it as a simpler ny style with more connected letters.

my point was not to diss anyone but i find it a bit silly to try to do probably one of the hardest styles of any city while not mastering your own...

Yo Cast..i have to agree...the style of DC was to master the many other styles that existed thru out they then entire world...at that point you always was up on the next bloke, who was tryin to cop ya style...so in turn by mastering all types of handstyles couldnt nobody f*** with you!!!!

YO! all you youngens...take heed

one

paint what you want, just dont go over anybody, get your own spot, clean spots are the best.

learn many styles, that is the DC style. the mastering of style, i think is a life long persuit, hopefully my best piece will be my last one. attempting to master style is a sign of growth in skill and in knowledge. both of the technical and historic aspects of the writing culture.