Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

more shit, teachings 101

what we have to look at here is the difference between being a vandal and an artist. as for myself, i always considered myself a vandal, my thrill of graffiti was not to do art but the illegality of it, the thrill of the chase, the way your senses get streched to the max while one is out bombing. there were 2 reasons why i wouldnt piece very often, one is that i get bored easily on one spot, and the other is that, for as much as one bombs there are always haters trying to get fame of going over, and i encountered that a lot, like a said earlier, in the "wall fo fame" my shit sometimes wouldnt last a day, but my shit on the street was always left untouched. but just for that reason, toys will always be toys, and kings will always be kings. if you take this to other cities its often that usually the person that is up the most rarely pieces, there are exceptions, but for me i would rather use my cans writing CAST 20 times than on a double outline, this is not to say that piecing is wrong, but its just a separate kick, especially those people that paint only legal spots, to me painting is a privilegde that has to be earned, back in like 91 when the wall of fame was called AUP, the location was kept secret, except fot those in the crew(which i was never part of) and it was perfect in the sense that they controlled who went in and out of that place, and there was no paiting on the side that you can see from 14 st as to not give any indication that it existed. those kids pieced, but found illegal spots to do it, but they also bombed and hard, MESK was a crazy ass bomber if there was one, CYCLE always put it down, SMK did major damage both on the walls and on the streets, and there are many others, DAH and RUST, then came the next generation, which im part of, with MOC/MATA, FELON, SOPE, BUDA and a couple other kids, but those original kids had it controlled pretty well, us toys at the time, were taught the codes of graff and bombing and respect, and there were MCA night out when 20 kids would attack the city all in a mob destroying everything we could find, WAKE which was my inspiration destroyed the city, theres wasnt a trash can WAKE wasnt up on, there were kids with so much style like ETCH, from whom FELON got his inspiration, that would show you the way, and most of it got lost somehow, partly in fault with us older kids that in a way broke the chain of teaching, but also because the newer generations came up thinking thta they knew it all already. countless kids have gotten beat up because they figured the best way to get fame was for going over someone, kids that never painted in their life would get a can and cross out somebody that had been painting for years, and it happened at the wall of fame, there are pieces that should still be there, from those people that found the spot and are part of the history of dc graf, but toys would throw a tag on a MESK piece, or a REMER piece, or a CYCLE, SMK, or even WAKE, and the next toy would paint over it because it had a tag on it and thats how we loose the identity of not knowing who the people that came before us,

im sure some might not even know some of the names of the people that i mentioned, and there are a bunch of other, some of the people i wrote about i had beef over the years, but theres always will always be respect, one can have beef and respect someone, i would love to get be able to be back in DC and bomb the hell out of the city, its actually the thing i miss the most, when i knew i was getting locked up, the previous 2 weeks before my sentencing date i bombed as hard as i could, knowing that i might never bomb there again, only the night before i stopped, only to get some and get ready to go away, you have the opportunity to still bomb, you have the chance to make a name, to be king, and theres nothing better than than, to king a city.

cast144

kgb, hbomb, cts, bdp, cpk, ftp, mca original, zulu king.

yea that wall is destroyd by now i bet. it's all bombed from the outside. it's like a path of bombs to it...exist and others hit the outside of it.you can see it from the holocoust meuseum..it looks dope from the outside...alot of the writers you mentioned i remember seing up back when i was little when i lived in DC..alot of shit has changed.

October 16, 2003

The Washington Post

"In a telephone interview this week, Holland said he is not KOMA and denied that he had paint on his hands when he was arrested. He called the charges against him, 'complete, utter, not truth.'Holland said there were paint cans in the car, but 'I have reasons for that.' He declined to elaborate."

hey, x rae is is such a flamer, thats why he got kicked off of mds and tko. x gay got kicked out of mds because he was out SWING DANCING with kong42 and dyer and they slept over x rays FAG PAD in dupont circle. well x rae had a hunger craving for some MAN ANUS BEEF so he started tossing kongs salad while he was sleeping and dyer witnessed it when he woke up. he took out his motorola 2 way and told scan and then they booted his fat, jucy, TENDER , plump ass right out of the crew. X gay got kicked out of tko for the same thing except that it was for como ( dc's last mentally challenged wanna bee bomber) tossing his salad, but he wasnt sleeping, and ex- straight liked it. They guy/gal is hella wierd if you ask me....everyone that he rolls with is suspect too.........oh and como, go back to europe, and keep your ugly, 1 throwup on the JUST STARTED WRITING YESTERDAY thread , you fucking chump!

so you like it when i talk shit do you...you stupid little toy. your throwup and tags are hella ugly! you need to stop writing graff and become a full time CRACK WHORE just like your mom. your stuff sucks soo BAD. you need to kill yourself dude. SERIOUSLY. KILL YOURSELF . and everything that you write is retarded. even your posts. I MEAN SERIOUSLY????? not only do you write wack shit on walls , you even write wack shit on the computer. HER IS A LIST OF THREADS THAT YOU SHOULD POST ON.

Im mad because i cant draw anything but a throwup and im jealous of all writers that are better than me thread

"Im a gay toy" thread.

"Ive been writing for over 5 years and i can only do a throwup" thread.

The "i cant do any thing but a throwup" thread.

"My boy x ray is fat and needs to loose weight" thread

"My boy x ray gives me head" thread

"My mom took my virginity" thread

"I have a learning disability" thread

"I talk like im stupid" thread

"im the most retarded writer in dc" thread

"i look like i have downs syndrome" thread

"how to kill myself" thread

ok

ok look what your sayin isnt really funny at all you say the same thing over and over again if you hate us so much why dont you get in touch with us ????what does talkin internet shit do for you does it make you feel tough cuz ur sayin what you wish you could say to our faces ...i mean for real from what you say im the biggest toy on earth so you can easily beat me up so call me email me do something cuz this shit is jus so old...so man up stop bein a loser and typin so much bullshit

:cry2: :cry: :cry2: :cry:

SNIF SNIFFFF....SNIFFF SNIFF SNIFFF. My internet feelings are hurt! I wish I was as tough as koma is, goin hard with his keyboard.He sure is holdin it down in here,MAYBE YOU NEED TO PAINT SOMETHING BETTER THAN WHAT ENDS UP IN THE TOILET YOU FUCKIN PEICE OF SHIT! I see better lookin shit when i flush and watch it swirl away.Your hella hard? Then talk shit........I'm shhh shhhho shook of a little kid gettin up,and postin pics dissin your toy ass....hahahah, had to get your daddy to take em off this site! awwwwww its ok your still king in our eyes....

:huh2:

not to take sides, but whether koma can rock an outline or not, at least he writes under his own name, critisims would be much more credible if the critic would not hide behind a ficticious internet name.

if you got enough balls to say shit here, have enough balls to say who is saying, otherwise you look stupider than you think you are making koma look.

cast oners

kgb bdp hbomb cts cpk

ps. hey if that is tres hbomb that sent me a shoutout? tell him hello for me.