Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: A message to nyfattys:

Originally posted by 8onus

i understand you are LD, but seriously you're not from a deprived neighborhood, quite the opposite. you need to seriously take your time typing, or get the fuck fuck off. your nonsense shit talking dosn't piss me off nearly as much as your grammer.

if your posting does not improve i will be forced to hunt you down, piss on your keyboard, and chain lock your ass in a special education classroom.

what can i say imm a dick... an i rember telling u i was never from a deprovide nieighborhood noww did i . hmmmmmmm.... and if u ever wanted to piss on my key board i mean shit i gave u the number .. but u was to spooked out .......

an plus this is all stupid if yall hate me so muhc an shit an think im sucha lil bitch then how come u even bother listening to my war rambling an shit talking .... an dont worry ab what i doo ill do it when i doo an yall know it .. an thats final its done its voer every one shut up an lets post som pics already

Originally posted by blabber

new 2 dc i see a lot of faded paint.i just got off the red line.i cant tell who's active and who isn't.im thinking off going big but alot of people will get capt.is it far game or what?

first off are you blind? theres a rack of stuff on the redline thats far from fadded or old looking, if you have half a brain you can definitely tell whats new and whats not even if your from out of town, and about going big, yeah its fair game but it doesnt mean your shit will run regardless of what you might write

@@@@

instead of gettin ur scanner out why dont you go paint a legal wall that would b even cooler or maybe you could come paint fr8s with me and carry my paint it gets so annoying carryin it and it would help alot if you could shake my cans 2 thanks

I heard X rae has a FAB-U-LOUS! sense of style. A few days ago I saw him wearing this awesome outfit made by Georgio Armani. X ray looked Sleek AND Stylish with his pink tank top, that exposed his massive cleavage. It also showed the pink top of his bra strap that he got from Victorias Secrets, Big n' Busty department. THAT xrays shure got some big ass titties! then he had this matching pink skirt that showerd off those silky soft legs.( Not to mention the fat ass on that that fine muthafucka!! ) The shoes he was wearing, O-MY-GOD LET ME TELL YOU.....WERE nothing less than spectacular. He had blue high heels with the open toe to show off, his Bitch Baby Blue toe nails that he just got painted by Como in there one bed room apartment located in Dupont Circle. X rae will be showing off his "styles and fashons" this saturday at his fashon show, at the MANN HOLE. 2:00-9:00PM. Tickes will be 25 dollars at the door, all proceeds go to Como's "learn how to read and write" Fund. Because people....... "learning disabled writers" need help too. We need to help them learn, not laff at them..........They look forward to seeing you there!