Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

All this shit talking is redicoulouewkzsmss.

You guys actually get on the comp to talk all this shit.

I thought this was a place to get up with other graff peps and show off some flixs.

You guys are just a bunch of silly ass panty wastes.

Koma, ok you do alot of cheesy ass fill ins. get over it. your not gods gift to graffiti.

Ha. this talking shit thing is fun.

Grab the bull by the horns and bring him down.

gay internet fags sign yer real name

I've never seen JOE REAGAN up in my life , I've never seen EMUL up in my life , and i've never seen DR,JEKYL up in my life , oh my bad are those just pussy aliases you all post with cuz yer too pussy to sign yer real name , or maybe if you posted yer graff name everyone would know your unheard of and don't write graffiti , I guess thats understandable, I mean what can you expect from a bunch of pussies..

yeah thats right NORES is talkin shit, and i just might state a couple more facts in the future to come. Oh yeah i heard that guy koma kills shit, word son......

geezes

one thing is writing under your graf name which is fine, anothere is writing under an alias andtlaking shit which is gay, and last i dont thing anybody is stupid enough to write with their real name, so whta do cops have? "someone" writing on a message board, wow!

caster kgb

undisputed king of dc