Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WOW! those last set of flicks really sucked. where is that shit from? somewhere in europe?? some of those guys from europe really need to get there shit together. that MAN/WOMAN Xtra gay x ray, and como the homo, need to get there fingers outta each others asses and stop with the wackness. i have never seen a decent thing from either of them.and in that last flick,why is x gay pushing TKO. i heard that they dont allow fat boys, or queers into that crew and when they found out that x ray was gay they kicked him out. that must suck.personally i dont have a problem with gay people but that guy x rae is outta control. he was going around sticking out his tounge and showing his tounge ring with the vibratring dick sucking ball on the end to everyone including his Jehovah whitness mother and her friends. and i heard that hes got 2 nipple rings on each nipple. THATS WHICKED NASTY!! but if xtra gay wants to be a FLAMBOYANT homosexual, thats his business. keep on keepin on Xray, keep on keepen on.................... GO JEHOVAH'S GO!

wow X Rae Koma u guys realy suck i mean u suck u realy realy suck ur moms would cross out ur shit if she knew u wer tagging if u ever had the balls to do admit to her but ur afraid becuase u know if u doo ur dad will beet u like a child an ur boy friends will break up with u

Originally posted by Joe Rogan

WOW! those last set of flicks really sucked. where is that shit from? somewhere in europe?? some of those guys from europe really need to get there shit together. that MAN/WOMAN Xtra gay x ray, and como the homo, need to get there fingers outta each others asses and stop with the wackness. i have never seen a decent thing from either of them.and in that last flick,why is x gay pushing TKO. i heard that they dont allow fat boys, or queers into that crew and when they found out that x ray was gay they kicked him out. that must suck.personally i dont have a problem with gay people but that guy x rae is outta control. he was going around sticking out his tounge and showing his tounge ring with the vibratring dick sucking ball on the end to everyone including his Jehovah whitness mother and her friends. and i heard that hes got 2 nipple rings on each nipple. THATS WHICKED NASTY!! but if xtra gay wants to be a FLAMBOYANT homosexual, thats his business. keep on keepin on Xray, keep on keepen on.................... GO JEHOVAH'S GO!

como the homo an xtra gay rae is must suck to be u guys u cant post ur picks with out getting dissed an yall never say shit back beucase ur men with large gaping vaginas very very large larg gaping wide, i mean u need a zipper to close it gaping vaginas.. thats all i hav to say ab u too u suck an u will always suck noww make liek a toy an stop writing its a waste of paint good bye noww ... VAGINAZZ!!

listen to you. Your a fucking retard, hangin on peoples nuts and commenting on some shit you know nothing about. NY FaTTYS you have got to be the biggest idiot I have ever seen on this page, you say the toyest shit in the world and its actually pretty fucking amusing because you continue to chime in and fish for compliments when nobody is paying attention to your childish ass. "lemmie tell you somethin you might not know Joe Rogan" xrae is definately in TKO and it would be preety ironic and hilarious if they heard you calling them fags and then gang raped you in front of your family, gaping vaginas anyone?? Obviously you got your feelings hurt, and all you can do is call him a fag. Thats clever, Im sure he really gives a shit, you even started your own new internet name to call someone gay. Just shake it off and go back to high school........fag.

Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

listen to you. Your a fucking retard, hangin on peoples nuts and commenting on some shit you know nothing about. NY FaTTYS you have got to be the biggest idiot I have ever seen on this page, you say the toyest shit in the world and its actually pretty fucking amusing because you continue to chime in and fish for compliments when nobody is paying attention to your childish ass. "lemmie tell you somethin you might not know Joe Rogan" xrae is definately in TKO and it would be preety ironic and hilarious if they heard you calling them fags and then gang raped you in front of your family, gaping vaginas anyone?? Obviously you got your feelings hurt, and all you can do is call him a fag. Thats clever, Im sure he really gives a shit, you even started your own new internet name to call someone gay. Just shake it off and go back to high school........fag.

where did TKO come in to this i never said anything ab them that was the other dude so open ur eyes an read next time .... personaly i like thme alot being from LA an all an if i didnt liek thme so much an if i was talking shit ab them why would i post pics of there shit in DC but i jsut dont like X rae an coma there all cocked up hi an mighty they think there the shit they go no style at all yes they did reck but they also did nothing special nothing im pressive what so ever .... my lil sister got better thowies then them

Originally posted by dreamt death

I recently ordered these "gold dot" caps from www.bombingscience.com . I fucking hate them, they are not the original kind witht he see through plastic male tube, who ever's making these knock off gold dots needs to die, i wasted $20 and now have 100 of these pieces of shit caps! AHHGGGGG!!

aight here the thing aboute gold caps

when i got mine i was mad pissed just liek u an i said alot of the same shit noww they may be nock off but i think there made by montana but if u pratice with them enuf youl learn that u liek them alot just there harder to work with then other caps u can learn to respect them. u can get realy realy good hand style with themm too great for some hand styles trust mee just pratice there alot like ny things but u just gotta go sloww with it youll learn .... an besisdes the fact this is the rong place to post shit ab caps in .... an yoo hav u tlaked to jekyl lately mann he wont pic up when icall himm wtf.. and if ur looking to sell thme i can help if u got jumbos im lookin for those dont send an email to me thoew it wont work send email to here ilovespider_webs@hotmail.com

ny fattys

NY FATTY WHAT DO YOU WRITE TELL ALL OF US CUZ IM GUESSING YOUR JUS SOME GEEK THATS DOESNT PAINT SO CMON TUFF GUY TELL US I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE ILL B ABLE 2 DISS YOU CUZ YOU HAVE NOTHING BESIDES INTERNET SHIT TALKIN RUNNING SO LETS HEAR IT

////

AND YOU TO JOE ROGAN OR WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOUR PROLLY MORE OF A LOSER THEN NY FATTYS SO ONCE AGAIN YOU SHOULD TELL US WHAT OU WRITE INSTEAD OF BEIN A INTERNET PUSSY SO EITHER TELL US SO WE KNOW OR JUS KEEP WASTING UR TIME TALKIN POINTLESS BULL SHIT THAT GETS YOU NO WHERE

A message to nyfattys:

i understand you are LD, but seriously you're not from a deprived neighborhood, quite the opposite. you need to seriously take your time typing, or get the fuck fuck off. your nonsense shit talking dosn't piss me off nearly as much as your grammer.

if your posting does not improve i will be forced to hunt you down, piss on your keyboard, and chain lock your ass in a special education classroom.

dont call me a vandal

suck it until its covered in my spit. i start to use my hand, first

very slowly, starting at the tip, but then i get too into it and start going

quicker. my other hand starts slipping down till i feel the wetness of my

pussy. i play with myself and then i want your cock in my mouth once again.

you start moving your hips so that your fucking my face and at the same time

i'm still playing with my pussy. i moan, you moan, i stop. i get up of my

knees and lead you to the kitchen counter. i get up on the counter and pull

you towards me, i put my tongue in your mouth and i grap your hand and motion

it towards my pussy. you put your fingers inside me, my tongue is still in

your mouth. then you start kissing my neck, then lick all the way down

towards my tits. you suck softly then you bit my nipple, you love the fact

that you give me both pain and pleasure at the same time. I am getting wetter

and wetter and i want you really bad. you start goin further down until you

can taste me in your mouth.......