Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: request

Originally posted by cast144

yo if anybody has any old flicks of my shit can you please send it to me at cast144@yahoo.com

anything, tags, throw ups, silvers, red line, anything. i lost pretty much all my flicks and im trying to get some back.

thanks

cast ones

kgb foreva.

hey cast i think this maybe u not sure u can confirm i dont know how else to get the pick to u soo here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/vaunabomr/bomb-235rfcxgfdstg03656.jpg'>

thanks

thanks for the pics, no that last one is some fake shit, im looking for anything you might have so either post them of email them to me.

thanks again

cast144 kgb

gold medal winner in graffiti...

im still waiting to find out who you are...

thats CAST from montreal in that last flik.. an old school writer (in montreal terms) which is no further than 1993 actually 1994 and not really anything significant to 1995 and especialy by 1996... anyways hges a reaaly cool guy just met him for the first time i used to flik his old stuff, hsp crew is gonna die...

Originally posted by skroeape

thats CAST from montreal in that last flik.. an old school writer (in montreal terms) which is no further than 1993 actually 1994 and not really anything significant to 1995 and especialy by 1996... anyways hges a reaaly cool guy just met him for the first time i used to flik his old stuff, hsp crew is gonna die...

a goddamn man u know u shit go out side an dooo somthing propps on the knowledge

Re: thanks

Originally posted by cast144

nope never to la, did some stuff in ny but barely any. but keep the fliks coming. kaos for real i dont remember what the beef was all about but rust was crew and i usually stood up for it.

cast144

Yeah that beef was over Takoma Wall....and SMK gots in it and i dogged his HOF burners...I feel you...most motherfuckers dont have they crews back, but i feel its essential...

suck my balls

both yall suck my nuts... because i want to see an older DC head up on a wall u too think u got the right to be pricks and a second thing did i ask u foxmulder what ur opion was or u gates noo i dont think soo i think i was talking to cast yes cast not u too so shut up when ur done reading this an say nothing an we'll leave it at that

PS gates dude grow a pare because u wouldent hav said anything unless fowmulder had ur always a follower and always to afraid to offend some one i honestly think u might be spineless

legal walls and all...

i actually did my fisrt legal wall last year here in argentina. i went to look and ended up painting, i still find the whole legal wall thing fucked up, too many kids assume a legal walls is real graffiti and thats all they do, i dissed legal walls for 2 reasons, 1 was if you didnt hit streets you shouldnt have the right to paint a legal wall, and 2 i hated that i would bomb a walls and they would use it as an excuse to get it legal, and end up going me, a tag on an illegal wall is worth more than a piece on a legal wall, thats the way i see it. i actually got an invitaion today to do some big production next week with all over 30 years old cats, theres a tc5/fc cat here ZEAR and a couple of old school argentinian cats. ill probably do it. last month there was some legal wall production going on a basketball court in a school yard and i did a silver joint on the "illegal" part, ha.

like i said if you have any more flicks please send them.

thanks

cast 144

kgb now and foreva...