Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

god damnit 12oz, why do you have to let everyone know that i had to "edit" my post, i feel like a retard. it feels like i fucked up on my chance to post, and 12oz says,"hey! we understand these things happen, and we're gonna give you another chance, but expose your errors for everyone to laugh at. wheres the gun, wheres the bridge?

lawrence spliffburn

a coma , i like yer bombs dude, are you a professional tagger man? but

That guy nores is wak though, i think he's holding you back from your capabilities of becoming an all out legal wall muralist , all he does is that same ugly throwup, and why the fuk was he in clout with you anyways?

Re: SSSShizzloe adams

Originally posted by NORES.354

yo ahoy lets rok some fillys son , youngins gettin wetted na mean, and to coma , the bitchface snitchfake hidin in cali like its all good, wen i see u its curtains nah mean , keep my name out yer mouth , word is bon jovi

yo ahoy lets rok some fillys son , youngins gettin wetted na mean, and to coma , the bitchface snitchfake hidin in cali like its all good, wen i see u its curtains nah mean , keep my name out yer mouth , word is bon jovi

ummm WTF when did this happen

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/vaunabomr/040909160141.jpg'>

Guest clockwork202

oh my god when i first read that article in tower i was like fuck yeah bra, it made me so hot and bothered i just had to beat off to it right then and there man i hope one day i can be as cool as those guys:lick:

Originally posted by clockwork202

oh my god when i first read that article in tower i was like fuck yeah bra, it made me so hot and bothered i just had to beat off to it right then and there man i hope one day i can be as cool as those guys:lick:

i jsut hoped u cleened up after ur self becasue when iwas walking in i almost slipped

Originally posted by RUSTOvKRYLON

aight every one bin asking me where i got the pic from an its from the new clout its awsome good interviews an one also be niser but the coma an nore story is the best part

so, if i'm making out your biggerish correctly, you're saying the coma and nore story is the best part of that magazine? i think it's funny that out of a 2 page story about them, they only got like 4 paragraphs.

that niser interview is by far more interesting than the coma/nore shit.

"with the exception of cool disco dan, whose legendary status could never be touched, coma and nore have taken the title of all out dc street kings."

now, i admit those dudes have painted a lot of shit, but i can think of at least one writer who i gurantee you i saw more shit by that was left out of that shit because of personal issues. nobody ever said Clear was an unbiased writer, one look at Free Agents will tell you that. and so will this article.

anyway, whatever. i'm ranting. hope coma enjoys his new life in cali.

just to clear the air..that article was written by roger "clear" gastman which just happens to be coma's friend. now if youre from dc or any surrounding area you know damn well coma and nore were not the most up or "kings" of anything. take the dick out of your mouth for one second and get off the computer and take your nose out of your magazine and go look at the streets. DC history's been botched before..why does this shit continually happen..

roger's gay asss

i think "free agents" was not totally representative, there were plenty of people left out and some with more coverage they deserved based on friendship/fear. and that shit continued to wyws were this bitch would photoshot tags and shouts in pieces and shit like that. this is a kid who never fought his own fight, who was banned from coming into the city, and who had to sit there and watch all his shit gets dissed and did. so what do you really except??

while in no way i intend to discredit koma or nore, nor take sides, anything that roger does lacks credibility just because he does it, its simple. and that might have been koma's mistake, associating himself with a dick riding fag.

roger originally wasnt trying to put me in the book, as a matter of fact, he wasnt going to do it, and a couple of people approached him and said its was like leaving out a piece of history, and not to sound cocky, but you cannot do a dc graf history and not have cast in it, and there are plenty of people that i dont get along that deserved a place. and there are people i do get along thta got bigger parts for being rogers friend.

i realized a long time what a dumbass this kid was, but he was harmless. i guess i should have done like plenty of others and beaten the shit out of him, my mistake.

cast144 kgb crew

once a king, always a king...

?

not to discredit KOMA or NORES but why are they refered to as DC's LAST Street kings? those fools get up alot and they had alot of shit runnin last time i was in DC, but it seems a little pretentious to claim that no person will ever wreck that city after them.

I guess CAST is right about the homie homie hook up in the magazine. it is just sad that thousands of little toy fucks all over the nation are gonna pick up that mag and be force fed some bullshit.

im not sure if i am mad because its bullshit or because i dont have a homie with a magazine.....

more

im glad dc is getting rep nationwide, i just wished it wasnt this dickhead the one that represents us. maybe one day a real writer will write a book about the real history. meanwhile all we got is roger's rich boy look of what dc graf was and is.

as im also sad to see koma leave, love him, or hate him, the kid put in work, and regardless of whether you like him or not, he gets respect. you dont have to like somebody to respect what they do. i might had beef with somebody but if they deserved respect i gave it them.

cast 144 kgbros.

latino, and im brown and proud!!!