Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

???

yeah help me read and rite thats nice of you..how about we start help this loser get off the computer and go paint or a help this peice of shit stop bein shook of koma and the get off our dicks fund or a hands across dc fund 2 help those toys buy paint 2 fix there legals one love hip hop nation street lyfe irs hustlas geto fab pop ya collar

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARD!!!!!! "WRITE" IS SPELLED THE CORRECT WAY TWO POSTS ABOVE YOURS AND YOU STILL SPELLED IT WRONG! YOUR ASS MUST BE BLIND,THAT WOULD EXPLAIN YOUR WAKNESS. GODDAMN, WHY DO YOU EVEN TALK? YOUR WAK ASS CREW AINT SHIT AND NEVER WAS EITHER.YOUR NOTHIN BUT A JOCKEY.WHOEVER'S DICKS HARD, YOUR ON IT. DO THE WORLD (NOT JUST GRAFF PEOPLE)A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF.....IM SURE IT WOULD MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOUR FAMILY TOO

DIE OR MOVE BITCH,OR WE ALL CAN HELP ON THE FIRST OPTION

ouch

ouch u really hurt my feelings and ur internet threats have me so shook im not leavin my house why do you even come on this page you dont rite graff i kno every1 in dc doin shit and u r not 1 of them so why dont u find like a hockey site or maybe a pogs web site cuz no matter what u say im up and your a no 1 and no internet garbage is changin that jus rember you kno i who i am no 1 has a clue who the fuck you are

one of my freestyle raps

yo yo check 1 2 check it yo Droppin' smoke in the alley, makin' noise with a double pump,

Bring your boys turn up at a party with you doubled up.

Double ridie, double party, hardcore, teenage, fuckin' bitches major.

Catch me if you can, fuck the law with my dick in my hand,

We're comin' strong.

Generation triple X, we're all about the weed smoke and the kinky sex yo yo irs crew

Originally posted by joe kickass

dude shut up your lame and irs doesnt run shit half the stuff you did in dc has either been buffed or dissed get off your high horse and stay the fuck in baltimore

I am not one to edit other peoples posts; but, the last line in your entry should have read, "Get off your high horse and stay the fuck *OUT of* Baltimore.

PS- Go to http://www.imageshack.us/ and post pictures on here.

didnt

DIDNT I TELL YOU TOYS 2 ASK B4 POSTING WHEN WILL U REALIZE YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING I COULD HAVE 1 FILL IN LEFT IN DC AND STILL BE MORE UP THEN ALL OF YOU ...SO REALLY STOP POSTING POST SOME PICTURES OF YOUR SHIT SAY WHAT YOU WRITE I KNOW UR GONNA COME BACK WITH SOME COMO THE HOMO OR FUCK YOU BRO BUT REALLY POST SOME SHIT FROM DC ID LOVE 2 SEE WHAT YOUVE DONE LIKE IM BEGGIN YOU BUT IT WONT HAPPEN CUZ YOU GUYS ARE INTER NET BITCHES WHO IF I MET IN PERSON U WOULD KISS MY ASS BECUZ YOU WISH YOU WERE ME NOW ANY 1 WHO COMES BACK TALKIN SHIT WITHOUT PICTURES IS JUS ADMITTING THEY ARE PEICES OF SHIT LOSERS SO GO START A NEW THREAD BECUZ THIS 1 IS MINE FUCK OFFF

Re: didnt

Originally posted by KOMA IRS

DIDNT I TELL YOU TOYS 2 ASK B4 POSTING WHEN WILL U REALIZE YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING I COULD HAVE 1 FILL IN LEFT IN DC AND STILL BE MORE UP THEN ALL OF YOU ...SO REALLY STOP POSTING POST SOME PICTURES OF YOUR SHIT SAY WHAT YOU WRITE I KNOW UR GONNA COME BACK WITH SOME COMO THE HOMO OR FUCK YOU BRO BUT REALLY POST SOME SHIT FROM DC ID LOVE 2 SEE WHAT YOUVE DONE LIKE IM BEGGIN YOU BUT IT WONT HAPPEN CUZ YOU GUYS ARE INTER NET BITCHES WHO IF I MET IN PERSON U WOULD KISS MY ASS BECUZ YOU WISH YOU WERE ME NOW ANY 1 WHO COMES BACK TALKIN SHIT WITHOUT PICTURES IS JUS ADMITTING THEY ARE PEICES OF SHIT LOSERS SO GO START A NEW THREAD BECUZ THIS 1 IS MINE FUCK OFFF

hahaha your such a lameass, coma is catching feelings over the internet, unlike you i dont need to post my shit online, go on georgia ave or anywhere in dc for that matter and you'll see my shit, i was painting dc when you still had your fingers in your ass trying to come up with a half way decent bomb, anyways though im not to worried about you fucking up my city with your garbage since i seriously doubt you'll be painting it anytime soon :cool: :cool: :cool:

NO NO NO

SEE ONCE AGAIN U FUCKIN IDIOT I KNO WHO DOES SHIT I KNO THEM I COULD EASILY NAME OF THE 6 DUDES WHO HAVE DONE ANYTHING WORTH WHILE IN THE LAST YR AND YOUR NOT 1 OF THEM CUZ IF U WERE U WOULDNT B TALKIN SHIT AND AS FAR YOU HAVIN SHIT EVERYWHERE IN DC THATS A BOLD FACE LIE DUDE C MON AND AS FAR AS U PAINTING WHEN MY FINGERS WERE IN MY ASS THEN I WOULD DEF KNO AND HEARD OF YOU CUZ IVE BEEN AROUND DC GRAFF A LONG TIME SO BASICALLY UR A COMPLETE BULLSHIT LIAR FAGGOT AND U KEEP SAYIN SHIT WITH NO BACK SO ONCE AGAIN YOU R A BITCH AND IM GONNA STOP RESPONDING 2 YOU CUZ EVERY1 KNOWS WHO I AM AND TAHST NOT SOME INTERNET TOY WHO JUS WANTS 2 TALK SHIT SO SUCK MY DICK DO SOEMTHING BESIDES TALKINTERNET SHIT :king:

Re: NO NO NO

Originally posted by KOMA IRS

SEE ONCE AGAIN U FUCKIN IDIOT I KNO WHO DOES SHIT I KNO THEM I COULD EASILY NAME OF THE 6 DUDES WHO HAVE DONE ANYTHING WORTH WHILE IN THE LAST YR AND YOUR NOT 1 OF THEM CUZ IF U WERE U WOULDNT B TALKIN SHIT AND AS FAR YOU HAVIN SHIT EVERYWHERE IN DC THATS A BOLD FACE LIE DUDE C MON AND AS FAR AS U PAINTING WHEN MY FINGERS WERE IN MY ASS THEN I WOULD DEF KNO AND HEARD OF YOU CUZ IVE BEEN AROUND DC GRAFF A LONG TIME SO BASICALLY UR A COMPLETE BULLSHIT LIAR FAGGOT AND U KEEP SAYIN SHIT WITH NO BACK SO ONCE AGAIN YOU R A BITCH AND IM GONNA STOP RESPONDING 2 YOU CUZ EVERY1 KNOWS WHO I AM AND TAHST NOT SOME INTERNET TOY WHO JUS WANTS 2 TALK SHIT SO SUCK MY DICK DO SOEMTHING BESIDES TALKINTERNET SHIT :king:

hahah i think i hit a nerve. is capslock your yelling voice? look at you, your getting heated over some internet shit, and im the nerd? oh no coma's mad, he might start studdering. unlike you i dont have shit to prove. if you live in dc, chances are you know my name, enough said.

ok

im in dc everyday i have no clue who you are and so you say i studder so thats means at some point in ur life u talked 2 me so instead of talkin internet shit why dont u get in touch with me i mean really your up all over dc and weve met i have nothing 2 prove besides the fact that u r a no 1 so yeah get intouch with me cool guy its not hard you kno so much about me or atleast u think you do so stop bein a internet bitch i mean im talkin internet shit which is fuckin useless but atleast you kno who i am im not some fuckin faggot hiding behind a name your a str8 bitch admit it your hiding behind a fuckin name and why cuz you kno youll get served otherwise botom line and untill u call me or say who you are im gonna stop responding jus kno your a bitch u dont wnat 2 post ur shit get in touch with me but dont act like if u saw me u would say shit 2 me so eat shit

Originally posted by $#$#$#$

^^^^

You sound like such a retard, Theres about 2 peope I respect in DC for doing shit latley and Im crew with both of them. That means u must be one of the people we go over and make fun of...

is the other one your boyfriend? go back to the gap ad that you came from queer.