Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

??

WORD SON I SAY FUCK DEM KATS THEY ALL SUX AND IZ BITCHES FA REAL THEY BETTER BOUNCE ON THE HUMBLE WHEN THEY SEE ME AND SHIT B4 THEM FOOLZ GET MERKED WORD IS BOUND KID

YO SHOULT OUT 2 ALL MY REAL GS NORE AND XRAE

I I I I I I I I II I I II I II IRS UNIT

THUGS TIL DEF

here i be

well ,im finally here, a friend of mine actually told me about this board yesterday so here i be. from what i see and talk to people still in dc, i hear this kid coma irs has been bombing like crazy, and form what i read i see that hes got the right attitude.

legal walls are for suckas, when i bombed it became fashion to go get walls "legalized" after i had bombed them and with that excuse, now if you aint got enough balls to go bombing at night then there no right for you to be up on that wall, its that simple, obviously in my case any legal wall that was done over something i had done illegally was dissed.

most peope that know me ask me if i still bomb and i dont, the reason is that if i were to bomb i would have to go out everyday and kill shit, and im not really sure if i want to get into all that again, all that know me know my story and if not you probably heard some bullshit version, but regardless, i bomb to king shit, and i couldnt do it half assed.

this internet shit is kinda funny, it reminds me when i bombed and aup was a semi legal wall/tunnel to call it that, and suckas would diss me there but my shit on the street would always run, it was really ridiculous, i mean, its easy to talk or diss the easy way, but the reality is in the street. the only one that really ever dissed me on the streets was blue, yeah a girl, she got hers, but she also got my respect.

cast 144 kgb, cts, hbomb, mca original, ftp, cpk, zulu king.

peace to cert, halo, ultra, exacto, remer, mesk, buda, even, mist, kest, kelt wherever you are, smk, cdd, cram, care, taint, and all the kids that been here for me all these years, they knew they couldnt fuck with our team.

and a big fuck you to clear (always had to look for bodyguards fake ass toy), myner (got tired of getting beat up), evade (coward), ruler (i gave you your name, your style, and your hand, remember that) and to all the toy riding the dick.

respect the old shit, but keep on bombing, thats all.

straight outta shaw...

Why is it everytime anyone see's a thought out themed wall on these boards; they assume it's legal, it isn't. The age old question of just burning Vs. just boming has arose, I know all of the writers on that ILLEGAL wall that I posted. For the most part, all of them still bomb their home town and others (i.e baltimore). Some of the other writers don't bomb mainly because their getting older and don't need legal issues.

However, writers who just bomb and get up (xrae, coma, whoever) do put in work; but couldn't do a piece or an outline to save their life. Work on your can control guys.

DC- keep burning and bombing.

Originally posted by dreamt death

Why is it everytime anyone see's a thought out themed wall on these boards; they assume it's legal, it isn't. The age old question of just burning Vs. just boming has arose, I know all of the writers on that ILLEGAL wall that I posted. For the most part, all of them still bomb their home town and others (i.e baltimore). Some of the other writers don't bomb mainly because their getting older and don't need legal issues.

However, writers who just bomb and get up (xrae, coma, whoever) do put in work; but couldn't do a piece or an outline to save their life. Work on your can control guys.

DC- keep burning and bombing.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOMBING AND YOUR LAME ASS PIECE UNDER A BRIDGE IN BMORE IS THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY SEE SHIT ON THE STREET INSTEAD OF YOU FORCE FEEDING US YOUR SHITTY ASS WALL...STOP POSTING THAT QUEER OVERDONE COMPLEX SHIT...NO1 LIKES IT...

HOLLA

Originally posted by KILLACAM

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOMBING AND YOUR LAME ASS PIECE UNDER A BRIDGE IN BMORE IS THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY SEE SHIT ON THE STREET INSTEAD OF YOU FORCE FEEDING US YOUR SHITTY ASS WALL...STOP POSTING THAT QUEER OVERDONE COMPLEX SHIT...NO1 LIKES IT...

HOLLA

First off, I love you.

Secondly, I love how open minded you all are to people who look beyond shitty drippy outlines, and are quick to hate on heads with can control and potential long term talent.

Please stop sodomizing cans of aerosol, then wiggling your ass around in the air to get your outlines up, proctologists love the business but your giving graff a bad rep. Either stop bombing drunk or do it more so the outlines look cleaner.

enough

1st off

1st off fuk every 1 on here thats not in my crew the dif between doin some gay ass chill spot and the streets is the chance of gettin caught none of u toys could rock a street fill 2 save ur life u guys want to suck casts dick but the 2nd he says anything against what u do ur like well it takes can control 2 do a chill peice try workin under pressure actually jus fuck it any of u peices of shits want 2 step up get in touch or take it 2 the streets ill laugh at all you kooks your all str8 bitches fuck naming names any 1 from dc thats not my boy fuck you i dont care who u are touch anything of mine ill go over anything u do anywhere 4 the rest of ur life and jus so u dont get shit twisted this means you yes you suck my dick give it up go paint a canvas