Wash DC

colonisms

YOU GUYS SHOULD CONSIDER WHAT OTHER CITIES WOULD THINK OF DC IF THEY SAW THIS SHIT TALKING SHIT OF THAT MAGNITUDE AND INVOLVING SOMEONES FAMILY WITHOUT GIVING THEM THE ABILITY TO RESPOND BACK IS BITCH SHIT HANDS DOWN!IF IT'S NOT SERIOUS ENOUGH TO TAKE TO SOMEONES FACE THAN YOU DON'T HAVE SHIT TO SAY.I DON'T CARE HOW BIG SOMEONE IS IF i HAVE A SERIOUS ENOUGH PROBLEM WITH THEM I'M TAKING IT TO THEIR FACE.I ALWAYS DESPISED PEOPLE WHO DISSED AND LEFT NO NAME AND THIS INTERNET SHIT IS THE SAME THING.WE NEED BENCHES WHERE PEOPLE WOULD SEPERATE THEMSELVES FROM THEIR SCREEN NAMES THAT HAVE BEEN INSULTED.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DURKSTEVENS/FANT/SNEK - COWARDS THAT FOLLOW AN OLD SNITCH WHO PUTS PERSONAL INFORMATION OF WRITERS ON THE WEB. SEE CHE/AERA DROP THEY'RE CREW NAME ONCE THEY LEAVE DC. YOU SHOUD TOO YOU AND YOUR CREW ACT HARD IN NUMBERS BUT WILL BREAK QUICKLY WHEN YOU ALL ALONE. THIS CAN BE A SMALL WORLD.

CRIMINALS IN ACTION- GET THAT NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH

DURKSTEVENS/FANT/SNEK - COWARDS THAT FOLLOW AN OLD SNITCH WHO PUTS PERSONAL INFORMATION OF WRITERS ON THE WEB. SEE CHE/AERA DROP THEY'RE CREW NAME ONCE THEY LEAVE DC. YOU SHOUD TOO YOU AND YOUR CREW ACT HARD IN NUMBERS BUT WILL BREAK QUICKLY WHEN YOU ALL ALONE. THIS CAN BE A SMALL WORLD.

CRIMINALS IN ACTION- GET THAT NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH

BowToMe - I have my suspicions as to who you are, but I have been told you are not this person. If you are not originally from Jersey or of Cuban descent hit me up via PM so we can meet in person and you can 'attempt' to take that 'name' out of my mouth. You are nothing but a shit stirrer who needs to be taken care of and I am more than willing to oblige.

Crimin@ls !n @n@rchy

for all you fakin azz niqqa's ...i represent the duece. edgewoods own. if you wanna see me..PM me, ill serve anty youngen who feel froggy. go ahead and leap. this Skwad is mobb deep. and IDGAF, cross me. you cross the line. yea you. fuckn raggin my prodo. youse a bamma. you know who im talkin to..and i dont give a fuq u ragged my shit. I got my flick. you wanna bring it lets battle on a wall.if you aint up to the challenge..then step the fuq off. i mean stop writing.and i dont give a fuq what click you rep..that shit aint gots noting to do wit it...i bet not one niqqa reply in a PM.

thats just me..NO CREWS NO BACK..JUST BURNING!!

your flic is fluke...

You should sign out of your account when you leave your computer unattended, because somebody's been typing in some ill shit with your username. :D And for the record, I've never said anything negative about the duece. BTW, thread still needs an enema. Why can't we all just get along mane?

-peace

ps. You do like Felon, right?

pippipcheerio.png.189888f3955bfee5f0b1f1f63d3861e0.png