Wash DC

colonisms

How cute. Way to defend your leader/master. I sure he had you write that to try to distract from what i just wrote. You KGB guys have the internet game locked. These arent " Young boy jokes". These are real facts.

But hey Ultra,

What does your wife think about you?

What does she think about you spending countless hours and nights, hanging out with young guys that arent your kids?

What does she think while shes in the bed alone, while your out "sketching outlines" with HUFF?

laughing hard,

You might be able to talk shit on Ultra, but that's because you know who he is. The fact is that ever since this beef started there have been several new accounts created on 12oz talking shit pretty much daily.

You have 4 posts and joined Oct.2010... the fuck outta here with that weak shit.

Y'all are some pussy ass MF's talking all this shit online. You might think it's pathetic for a 40 something year old man to be in this game, but it's pretty pathetic no matter what your age by that logic. Most productive 18 year olds should be on their way to college. Most productive under 18 year olds should be hitting the books and planning for it. Hey laughing hard, what's your mom think when you're out at all hours of the night painting and hanging out with losers that break the law? Truth is that she probably thinks nothing of it, because while some people are out painting you're safely at home browsing the interwebs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oh yr that little kid. dude i havent seen u up on any dc street recently. i havent seen one picture on here of anything of yours from the street. there is no 2dk or dcb. they dont exist on the street. kgb already won that one. sorry, the truth hurts.

watch how u talk to me cuz we've been cool so far and i havent talked shit to u. stick to the black books and day spots. this is a grown man's sport.

So not only do you spend all your time surrounding yourself around young guys, you try and beef with them too? Your 40 something years old. Look at yourself. How does your wife feel about this, when her friends ask where her husband is at? "Oh ultra is hanging out with those young boys again, as usual. He expecially spend alot of time with the tooth-pick in skinny jeans, AKA HUFF". Please tell me how that works? What kind of woman allows her husband to behave this way? what is your wife doing while you hang out with these young guys? I think that is the real question.

Ultra, where did your life go?

What are you doing with yourself?

y cant u keep my name out ur mouth FAG, just tell me who u r so u can get ur ass-kicking like a man...............OR ARE U SCARED OF "THIS TOOTH PICK"...BITCH

y cant u keep my name out ur mouth FAG, just tell me who u r so u can get ur ass-kicking like a man...............OR ARE U SCARED OF "THIS TOOTH PICK"...BITCH

You sure are funny. You havent been in a fight in your entire life. This is a real fact. Your in no "condition" to fight, and i will just leave it like that. U want me to go more into this? Just get online and write another comment about anything. I will be more than happy to talk more on this. Nobody is afraid of your ass kicking, LMFAO. I bet you are at ultras house butt naked naked, sitting on his lap while he watches the game. After all he is the King of Gay Boys.

Back to Ultra. So what does your wife think of you? Do you even have friends your own age? Where have the years gone? Has your whole life led up to this? Hanging out with guys who are more than half your age. How did you fuck up your life?

blah blah blah anonymous toy blah blah blah...

I am anonymous. The reason why is because i write graffiti. I also still live in america too. I know that the authorities look on this site. You on the other hand, dont live in the US. You are no longer in DC, and will never be. You will never be in the US ever again, for the rest of your life. So you posting your name isnt going to get you into any trouble, what so ever. Comprende? Ultras fat, farm animal, ass is also good on posting his Name, face, or whatever. Ultra dosent paint illegal graffiti. Four throwups and 5 tags dosent get the cops looking for him. The last time ultra put in any kind of work was in the 90's. All he does is legal walls now. Ultra "butt bombs" HUFF's ass, but i dont know if he was under 18 at the time, but if so, that was illegal.

2 old guys that dont write illegal graffitti in washington DC can post there real names and get away with it. Huff dosent paint. He dosent bomb or anything. Some of the sex acts that he and ultra do might be considered illegal, but as far as graffiti goes, he is pretty safe too.

Why dont che and aera have 12oz names saying who they are?

yeah thats right. i didnt think so

yet you know their user names and know who they are... you created an account 6 posts ago to talk shit and not be held accountable for your shit talking.. thats the difference.

menawhile its just blah blah blah, and if ultra is all that why did 2 of you run away when he saw your scared ass?

I am anonymous. The reason why is because i write graffiti. I also still live in america too. I know that the authorities look on this site. You on the other hand, dont live in the US. You are no longer in DC, and will never be. You will never be in the US ever again, for the rest of your life. So you posting your name isnt going to get you into any trouble, what so ever. Comprende? Ultras fat, farm animal, ass is also good on posting his Name, face, or whatever. Ultra dosent paint illegal graffiti. Four throwups and 5 tags dosent get the cops looking for him. The last time ultra put in any kind of work was in the 90's. All he does is legal walls now. Ultra "butt bombs" HUFF's ass, but i dont know if he was under 18 at the time, but if so, that was illegal.

2 old guys that dont write illegal graffitti in washington DC can post there real names and get away with it. Huff dosent paint. He dosent bomb or anything. Some of the sex acts that he and ultra do might be considered illegal, but as far as graffiti goes, he is pretty safe too.

Why dont che and aera have 12oz names saying who they are?

yeah thats right. i didnt think so

Not sure why I'm even doing this but here goes...

The need to keep your identity from the authorities is understandable and perfectly acceptable given your activities. It's this need you have to talk greasy about another man while remaining anonymous that's at issue. This is not a KGB vs anybody thing, it's a man thing. You can say that it's easy for Cast and Ultra to put their names on their account but the fact is it means they are accountable for their words. Anything they say here can be directly attributed to a particular person and can therefore be addressed with that particular person.

If you have a beef with Ultra about something, ok, that's nothing new. But to get online and talk reckless and bring his children into it AND do it anonymously is disturbing. I'm pretty sure I understand why you do it, but since I don't know you and don't care to know you I'll keep that to myself.

Just man up and own your words. It's as simple as that.