Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oh yr that little kid. dude i havent seen u up on any dc street recently. i havent seen one picture on here of anything of yours from the street. there is no 2dk or dcb. they dont exist on the street. kgb already won that one. sorry, the truth hurts.

watch how u talk to me cuz we've been cool so far and i havent talked shit to u. stick to the black books and day spots. this is a grown man's sport.

So not only do you spend all your time surrounding yourself around young guys, you try and beef with them too? Your 40 something years old. Look at yourself. How does your wife feel about this, when her friends ask where her husband is at? "Oh ultra is hanging out with those young boys again, as usual. He expecially spend alot of time with the tooth-pick in skinny jeans, AKA HUFF". Please tell me how that works? What kind of woman allows her husband to behave this way? what is your wife doing while you hang out with these young guys? I think that is the real question.

Ultra, where did your life go?

What are you doing with yourself?

I can just picture dude sitting at home with a self satisfied look on his face; thinking to himself;

"I really got him with that zinger! How's he gonna come back from that? 40yr old and hanging with young boy jokes...who can top that? :cool: "

How cute. Way to defend your leader/master. I sure he had you write that to try to distract from what i just wrote. You KGB guys have the internet game locked. These arent " Young boy jokes". These are real facts.

But hey Ultra,

What does your wife think about you?

What does she think about you spending countless hours and nights, hanging out with young guys that arent your kids?

What does she think while shes in the bed alone, while your out "sketching outlines" with HUFF?