Wash DC

colonisms

Anyone ever notice how ULTRA KGB is always writing some gay shit? He says gay shit to Kasr, then he says this gay shit, as well as other homosexual comments. I think ULTRA kgb must a closet dick sucker himself. He probably molest his kids. Thats why he has 9 of them. He likes to keep them fresh and young. I heard HUF jerked him off. Thats why he is in the crew. True story. They like to play "Cell-Mate".

And Piledriver is right. KGB is sloppy throwups, and goofy styles. Nothing to look twice at. SERIOUSLY

WHOA IS THIS SUM DCB FAG...LOOK HERE IF I CATCH ANY OF YALL, I PULLN OUT THE KNUCKLES N UR GONNA CATCH A BEATING... p.s. HAVE THE DECENCY TO TELL ME WHO THE FUCK U R... SCREEN NAME PUSSIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
secretly i am a gay...

so anyone who has been on here for awhile knows aker and kgb go back to the late 90's when cast had to put the pistola between the boys teeth. and then there was the time he kirked out online when he posted a bunch of gay pics he had archived and i called him a fag.

everyone also knows i dont respect anybody on here who either is unknown or a newbie or whatever.

yes, i'm overweight. yes, i'm older than u. yes, i have 6 kids. no, i aint scared. no, im not going away. no, i wont sign yr book.

i bomb. my crew bombs. i only respect those that are up. outside of my crew? sime, pear, moe, jazi, con, rei 21, kuthe, fishglue and a few more. show me one dcb or 2dk filled throwie or burner thats running on a dc street right now. myself alone have more shit running than both crews together. i saw one same dcb hollow in 2 months and its dissed by mars kgb. everything else is ugly-ass tags. u wanna piece battle? i got walls in public events we can get down on. holla! its funny i meet dudes all over the country and theyre like: "youre ultra! word?" how come dudes from elsewhere respect dc's culture more than some of these local toys?

mexico city:

ropei.jpg

buenos aires:

castsoer.jpg

so anyone who has been on here for awhile knows aker and kgb go back to the late 90's when cast had to put the pistola between the boys teeth. and then there was the time he kirked out online when he posted a bunch of gay pics he had archived and i called him a fag.

everyone also knows i dont respect anybody on here who either is unknown or a newbie or whatever.

yes, i'm overweight. yes, i'm older than u. yes, i have 6 kids. no, i aint scared. no, im not going away. no, i wont sign yr book.

i bomb. my crew bombs. i only respect those that are up. outside of my crew? sime, pear, moe, jazi, con, rei 21, kuthe, fishglue and a few more. show me one dcb or 2dk filled throwie or burner thats running on a dc street right now. myself alone have more shit running than both crews together. i saw one same dcb hollow in 2 months and its dissed by mars kgb. everything else is ugly-ass tags. u wanna piece battle? i got walls in public events we can get down on. holla! its funny i meet dudes all over the country and theyre like: "youre ultra! word?" how come dudes from elsewhere respect dc's culture more than some of these local toys?

You are sure full of yourself. What have YOU done in DC lately? A 2 hollows, 4 fill in throwups and thats all. You let your crew do all the work, and you handle the online beef. Your a fat, sick joke. You have nothing on the streets. You even make up another name to make it look like you have 1 more pathetic writer in your crew. I think that you are truly gay. I heard that Huff got sexed into the crew by you. I didnt believe it at first, but after your numerous homosexual comments, im thinking that its probably true. You have to get off of these young guys. Why does a guy in his mid 40' surround himself with nothing but young boys? To catch a preadator? You would be nothing but a "Fant" memory if it were not for this thread. No one would be talking about the times you used to bomb back in 93. Why dont you hit the streets again? Show us what kgb is all about? Why dont you put your name back on the streets? Come on ultra, your the king of DC bombers. Your the ultamate writer. Why dont you show us how its done fatty.

mexico city:

ropei.jpg

buenos aires:

castsoer.jpg

yo put me down i wanna battle and you should know who i am my shit aint everywhere but i got shit running and looking fresh and plus i have respect for you but that doesnt matter right ay just know i dnt give a fuck just like you and you know that your little friends and you know who im talkin about isnt all that, im not all that but i will be in the pace im going my shit is lookin better everytime but whatever ay ill do a fill throw for you and some hollows its not that hard oh and ill throw up nice hands on the way its not that big of a deal anyways cant wait to catch ya slippin as well.........lolz hahahahahahah life is great you guys hipe me up lolz hahahahaha i love you guys lolz ya to funny to ya stay on this shyt rapping at nothin.....

u do know i'm up more than u right? there are people up more than me but i know who they are & respect them. u are not 1 of them. u gotta get out there son. yeah internets wack. i mean any toy w a mouth can start a new login & talk shit, w your scared ass. thats why my name is my login. every1 knows i handle my biz in person. NEVER ran unlike some dcbammas/2dudesk issing members i could mention. its general knowledge how to find me & yet nobodys stepped to me yet. i also have way more shit up than that. i guarantee ive painted more this week than u have all year. get out of 14th and u st area son. dc is a big place. anyway that beef is done. kgb is happy being recognized top bombing crew. read my signature line.

u do know i'm up more than u right? there are people up more than me but i know who they are & respect them. u are not 1 of them. u gotta get out there son. yeah internets wack. i mean any toy w a mouth can start a new login & talk shit, w your scared ass. thats why my name is my login. every1 knows i handle my biz in person. NEVER ran unlike some dcbammas/2dudesk issing members i could mention. its general knowledge how to find me & yet nobodys stepped to me yet. i also have way more shit up than that. i guarantee ive painted more this week than u have all year. get out of 14th and u st area son. dc is a big place. anyway that beef is done. kgb is happy being recognized top bombing crew. read my signature line.

lolz dude great for you its so funny that you dnt reconize the profile well get this idk who the fuck is starting new logins but it sure isnt me but anyway im dead serious about the battle and im never droping a crew that got my back 2DK, DCB, SSV, AND RWC ALL DAY EVERYDAY hope you can get the clue remeber me FAME TO THE END FOOL lolz hahahahaha seriously though im not scared.......

lolz FAME....THE...FOOL lolz hahahahaha .

oh yr that little kid. dude i havent seen u up on any dc street recently. i havent seen one picture on here of anything of yours from the street. there is no 2dk or dcb. they dont exist on the street. kgb already won that one. sorry, the truth hurts.

watch how u talk to me cuz we've been cool so far and i havent talked shit to u. stick to the black books and day spots. this is a grown man's sport.

do u guys know what a "bench" is? its not when u sit around a basement w a bunch of elementary school kids letting a wack-ass toy tell u what graf is.

oh yr that little kid. dude i havent seen u up on any dc street recently. i havent seen one picture on here of anything of yours from the street. there is no 2dk or dcb. they dont exist on the street. kgb already won that one. sorry, the truth hurts.

watch how u talk to me cuz we've been cool so far and i havent talked shit to u. stick to the black books and day spots. this is a grown man's sport.

do u guys know what a "bench" is? its not when u sit around a basement w a bunch of elementary school kids letting a wack-ass toy tell u what graf is.

lolz well dnt you got one to...... oh and im not talking smack im just telling you not all is gone & stop thinking the war is done because its not done....lolz