Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BIKES

YOUR A TRIK BITCH. YOUR LITTLE FIRENDS APOLOGIZED TURNING TAIL SAYING THERE WAS CONFUSION ABOUT BLAH BLAH AND WE DON'T WANT BEEF BLAH BLAH. NOT THAT IS MAKES A DIFFERENCE. YOU WILL DO THE SAME AND BITCH OUT. BITCHES ALWAYS DO AND I'VE SEEN THE SAME TOY STORY PLAY OUT OVER AND OVER. TALK BIG OVER THE COMPUTER AND SHAKE WHEN YOU SEE ME. APOLOGIES ONLY GO SO FAR. THAT BITCH MOVE IS NOT FORGOTTEN NOR FORGIVEN.

Skulls

Not trying to sound like a tough guy. Fighting is fun to me. I have more fun than the guys in fight club. If more people fought the forum would be less soap opera and more fun.

Bowtome

Did you write that foaming at the mouth? I hope we do get to meet. I think I missed you by a matter of minutes one time.

My apologies for interfering with your 'man crush' of Bent, but I am not him, retard! :lol: :lol:

I've seen you and it isn't pretty. You paint with Awaken. You couldn't even make it into TCB, that is like failing to make it into little league. Here is more ups than you should ever enjoy

King C!A

9kmpsx.jpg

2hpn4fm.jpg

Skulls

Not trying to sound like a tough guy. Fighting is fun to me. I have more fun than the guys in fight club. If more people fought the forum would be less soap opera and more fun.

you aint gotta explain yourself to me...

and dont talk about it, be about it. :rolleyes:

I never said I was a 'writer'; CIA is a state of mind, puto! It's all good mi hermanito blancito...you keep rocking your ugly/weird looking four letter FANT throwies with your faggy tight emo pants and oversized sweatshirt, MR. King of Great Falls...in my people's parlance you are a TRUE 'Rocker'!

Criminals In Anarchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen you and it isn't pretty. You paint with Awaken. You couldn't even make it into TCB, that is like failing to make it into little league. Here is more ups than you should ever enjoy

King C!A

9kmpsx.jpg

2hpn4fm.jpg