Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have been looking at 12oz for the past 13 pages. Ultra and huff are the main ones talking big talk on here. I dont know who che and aera's names are on here. Ultra is the main one. He has no problem posting his picture, talking about how his crew are the kings of bombing and beefing, Talking about his crew being the ultamate #1 bombing crew, #1 figgting crew in DC history, destroying other crews,How his oldest child will beat people up, and how Nobody else in DC is on Kgb's level.

Im just asking the guy some questions. Thats all. Its kind of funny how he has multiple post on here,Every day, and now he is scared to talk. Good thing that he has cool guys like Festo around to back him up. I hope ultra lets you take huff for the night as a little "thank you" gift.

But hey Ultra, your oldest will beat everybody up huh? So why dont they write? Why would you get a completly different kid to push your crew? Why not keep it in the family? After all he has the same genes as you. He has the same gangsta status as his daddy, right? or maybe there pussy and not built for this.

I wonder what your kids think about you? Are they proud to have you as there father? Spending time with kids that arent yours. When kids ask What does your father do? What do they say? " My dad runs the most beefing bombing crew in dc". What do they say ultra? Why arent your kids out there representing the crew?

ok im back. been bombing last 2 nights so couldnt waste time talking shit online. btw, how am i not up? im not doing the 90's but i paint about 1-2 nights a week (trains, streets, wherever). i know all the dudes who are up and i dont think youre one of them. i get along with them. in fact they have the right to talk shit. i might not like it and will go back at them but they earned that right. you have to be up first. yr like little fame. he talks big shit but doesnt even have a tag where i can see it. shit, you havent even posted 10 times online let alone painted. if my crew is dead: put yr graf name up here and see what happens.

KGB has never been a big crew. i like it that way. before i put people down i hang w them and bomb w them unlike other crews. nothing against that. i'm in other crews that i dont know all the members, but kgb is family. kgb active is currently me, che, aera, juju, huf and gator and cast and soer in ba w rope and others getting down when they can. kgb is oldest graf crew in dc and still strong. get over it.

my weight: snzzzz... come see me for some rec and then talk shit.

my kids: off limits. (shit, i might be your daddy... i fucked enough hoes back in the day. one of em is bound to be yr mother...)

anyway, if youve been reading my posts my challenge has been post some dc street shit other than tags that aint kgb. and so far no takers. what does that mean? does it really hurt to admit that maybe i'm right? the weasel is a go-behind-your-back type and gobe is a fucked-up snitching-ass wannabe tagbanger (he went over another writer and dropped the writers first name). i dont need to be king of anything. im just tired of laying back while other people hurt my city and act like theyre doing us a favor. gobe and them say this started when che was dissed supposedly by himself. well, kgb went to the bench and supposedly the whole thing was squashed but then kae (not even kgb) was dissed by a fake cast throw. do any of you support that? ive seen gobe put fake smk tags over che, fake che and aera tags over kuthe. if this dude would man up and stop faking tags he might get up a little.

please fatty. You dont paint 1-2 nights a week. Painting white tags with your meat marker on huffs face dosent count. You post the same weak ass hollow throwups on u street over, and over, and over. You are a disgrace to dc graff, and more importantly your family. If you throw your son into this, he is open game. You dont put in any work yourself. You just have your guys paint for you. Then you go online to talk shit making it appear that you are apart of the action, buy your really not. You are just a fat washed up old man. You are not hitting any streets. Your time is over. Its time to settle down with Huff, and think about retiring. Your crew is not what it used to be. You are not what you used to be. Whats the reason your sons not in kgb? Why get a whole other kid to be apart of your legacy? why not teach him to be a fat gangsta writer like you? Why are none of your other 8 kids writing? On another note, how do you take care of 9 kids while you go bombing all the time. Makes me wonder what kind of father you are.

BORAX, LAW 1, i2i..........good dude........he was always ready to get busy im salty i didnt make time for him......i had intentions to, but never got around to it. caught up in the daily rat race....Make sure u let people know you care before its too late....Thats the one thing we are all garaunteed, no matter race or religion. DEATH. Thats a reminder to myself first and foremost, and whoever reads this......lets make our good outweigh our bad.....

fuck beef, because this is the reality