Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

every cops dream..... no wonder ya bored.............cause there isn't enough real issues to deal within these blocks huh... wha'd ya do.. piss in the captains coffee so he put you on graffiti internet detail?....get off ya fatass and go walk that doughnut off.......

Timeline - Yungun posts for 2 years and writers leave his shit alone cause its in the suburbs . Last week he and his crew venture [almost] into DC and disrespect all. Day after it was a free-for-all on Trouble Crossing Bridges and today a brand-fucking-new forum poster called Chronium shows up and wants to end the beef. WTF?? Are u serious!?!?

Chronium is either Ghost trying to play damage control for Bent and Dark - or it is Yungun playing damage control for himself - the internet carried over into real life. Either way its fucking lame

IvanDolize - provide a pic or no more jibber jabber

Cold as fuck outside. bump this! tcb doesn't respect anyone just like he didn't respect Pear and these hands so Chronium/Yungun dont spit nonsense about respect

o0b8l4.jpg

I HAVE LOST RESPECT FOR GRAFF IN D.C....ALL OF THIS SHIT STARTED OVER SOME TAG THAT WAS GONE OVER THAT HAD BEEN THERE 4 OVER 10 YEARS.....NOW KIDS ARE DROPPING NAMES????WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON????I HAVE BEEN WRITING 4 13 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM AND NOW MY NAME AND FACE ARE BEING POSTED ON A GRAFF SITE.....WOW!!!!!YOU GUYS MUST BE 5.0!!!ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IT PICK UP A PHONE.....WE ALL KNOW WHAT AMOK R.I.P WAS WRONG, BUT THAT GUY WAS A DEAR FRIEND WE GREW UP WITH HIM AND HE WAS OUR BOY AND 4 SOME FAGS TO DISRESPECT THE DEAD IS FUCKING WRONG....MAN UP U FUCKING PUNKS U KNOW UR IN THE WRONG!!!!!

Took a while to digest this. I must have missed this.

ChromiumCrusher/Yungun, You say you started writing in 1997. Haven't seen a Bent/Amok tag before two years ago. What other name/s did you push?

Bahhh, why am i looking at this. Enough of this, its friday, time to fuck and drink

Timeline - Yungun posts for 2 years and writers leave his shit alone cause its in the suburbs . Last week he and his crew venture [almost] into DC and disrespect all. Day after it was a free-for-all on Trouble Crossing Bridges and today a brand-fucking-new forum poster called Chronium shows up and wants to end the beef. WTF?? Are u serious!?!?

Chronium is either Ghost trying to play damage control for Bent and Dark - or it is Yungun playing damage control for himself - the internet carried over into real life. Either way its fucking lame

IvanDolize - provide a pic or no more jibber jabber

Cold as fuck outside. bump this! tcb doesn't respect anyone just like he didn't respect Pear and these hands so Chronium/Yungun dont spit nonsense about respect

o0b8l4.jpg

graf is about respect talent and gettin your name up. Where do ya'll here beef in that. You can talk about pioneers of graf or new writers as being garbage, or you can respect that graf is being carried by old and new generations. MAIN GOAL: writers everywhere express the talent they have and keep the dream alive. KGB and TCB and the rest of the DC graf scene need to come together not diss eachother. Squash this shit and everybody get back to the reason everyone started writing. One goal one dream one crew. FUCK BEEF that shits for dinner

GRAFF IS ABOUT......SHUT THE FUCK UP, MISTER FIRST POST .

LETS ALL CIRCLE JERK EACHOTHER AND FINISH .....GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR PEACE AND LOVE

GRAFF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RESPECT....GRAFF IS ABOUT PAINTING ON SOMEONE ELSE'S FUCKING PROPERTY. WHERE THE RESPECT IN THAT FUCK-WEED DICK-FACE BUTT-LICKING POO POO BREATHE

ON ANOTHER NOTE, HAS ANYONE FUCKED A FAT GIRL AND FELT ASHAMED RIGHT AFTERWARD? HOW FAT DOES SHE HAVE TO BE TO FEEL SHITTY?

Offthewall...

Funny first time I met you I stepped to your grill and asked you about a bitch atb kid and your relationship wittem..you ain't want shit to do with it or know shit about nothing, so I know you ain't coming @ ME or TBS like that...we never said nothing along those lines, we stfu and paint. I normally DON'T pay this internet shit no mind, but false allegations against my name and those affiliated with it aren't cool with me...I'm SURE you meant T C B...so until further notice fuck you and them and have a nice day

My Bad.