Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yungun’ s got nothing to do with TCB. Graff beef is graff beef but to go disrespect the dead like that is some punk ass wrong shit. Bent/Ghost made a mistake thinking Fant/Snek was painting with Che when he dissed the TCB throw and Insted of just going over Bent/Ghost you’re bitch asses decided to do some fucked up shit. That shit is unforgiveable.

Yungun’ s got nothing to do with TCB. Graff beef is graff beef but to go disrespect the dead like that is some punk ass wrong shit. Bent/Ghost made a mistake thinking Fant/Snek was painting with Che when he dissed the TCB throw and Insted of just going over Bent/Ghost you’re bitch asses decided to do some fucked up shit. That shit is unforgiveable.

WOW DUDE WHAT A GRIPPING DRAMA! :rolleyes:

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU AND C_CRUSHER BOTH HAVE TROUBLE SPELLING THE WORD INSTE[A]D?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

You know things are going downhill when you are looking at a forum reading two grown men talking about sucking men's penis. I am all about vagina. I love women's vaginas.

I am sure Cast likes ladies vaginas too - mothers of Buenous Aires lock up your daughters Cast is on the town.

Bump all the nsf cats. The amen is wild. And keep that va bullshit outa here, none of the kats beefing on this site even bomb in dc. Get off ya fucking computers and go kill shit... Half ya kids got the maturity and the balls of a 10 year old demographic pickin up a can of paint, yet your over 18. Dc has been a sad site over the pass 4 years. Step your shit up, and bring this city some pride.

^

^

^

NO DOUBT BAIL.

word to the wise. @chronium.

i dont fucking \know you. but real talk, kinda over stepped your boundaries. all i needed was your boy (yungun) to pm me talkin shit. it was ON after that. i could care less how you felt about pese an munk goin over you. last time i chcked you do graff to. stop fucking crying and bring the heat. im not even in dc at the moment. but when i do.

i swear to your god. I WILL DEDICATE MY WHOLE FUCKING SUMMER TO HACK YOUR ASS OUT. your crew can get it to. pese and munk got enough paint for all of yall