Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LOL at Ultra giving me neg props...and I almost forgot about you. Dont worry i'm too busy to return to the thread. You win! No plans coming to DC in the future. just wanted to loot some pics. Looks like your busy waging other internet beef between the two biggest graffiti crews in the world --- the KGB and the TCB

ihategraffiti1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it looks like a fuckin time portal maybe you can jump through it to 1970 where horrible shit like that is good (btw i love old graffiti dont start crying about me dissing the oldies)

lmao

hey dbc lets not give up anymore spots now...

What do you mean? I only mentioned the words redline and Whitehurst...that's not really specific, nor did I go into detail about them. If I also mentioned Minnesota ave or Catholic U that's not really giving anything away either.

Dc is headed into a downward spiral(it has been for awhile)borf was the last cat to crush dc., the only kids hittin shit hard have extremely little talent, (discluding sime, and respect to all you freight, chillspot, and those older writers who are hittin murals and gallerys, thats whatsup)

for real i cant stand dudes that say shit like that and post no flicks.

what are you doing to correct what you're whining about?

you saying 100% of the kids that hit streets today, have no talent? word up.

where's your crown then son.. i know you must have it somewhere

• Like 1

for real i cant stand dudes that say shit like that and post no flicks.

what are you doing to correct what you're whining about?

you saying 100% of the kids that hit streets today, have no talent? word up.

where's your crown then son.. i know you must have it somewhere

Im not in the city anymore, or anywhere even close, But to be quite frank, half the flicks in this thread tht are good shit are either chill spots, re-posts/other people taking and posting flicks of spots that have already been posting, shit from bullshit suburban chillspots, or art gallerys. Now i will say that there are a good number of street spots posted in here, but no single writers is going for it. There are plenty of talented writers in dc, alot of them just dont paint in enough noticable places.and for the record, alot of these cats have talent, i didnt say that all the kids hitting the streets today have no talent, i said the only ones that are doing what they can to go all city have VERY LITTLE talent, not no talent. I wish pear would hit shit hard. All the n4n cats have been puttin in work, but its irregular, Coma and nore were killing shit every night of the week. Sure atb has some messed up attitudes and ways about doing shit, but atleast that got the motivation to go all city. And about the flicks comment, like i said earlier in this response, i no longer live in the district, and second off, there isnt a whole lot to take pictures of. All of its already been flicked. How bout this, instead of sitting searching for shit on the net, go walk the streets, i know alot of you cats do that, but not enough. This site enables alot of cats to be lazy.