Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
n1004148480_366151_7556.jpg

^ FFC, KGB, ELW, and HOA been holding it down in DC since before most of you were walking and talking, and are still here. For those of you commenting about DC's glory days being gone, chill, what you see on this message board is a small fraction of the action. Our city is unified through the OGs. That unity stretches into VA and MD. Seven, Ultra, Ser, Rek SMK, Sek, Disco Dan, Dah, Mesk, Joker and Wake, all laid our shared foundation, that is a true history to be honored, Im sure most of those homies listed above feel just fine with us keeping this tradition alive regardless of skill level, since they also know and understand the process it takes for young writers to develop into the craft. Graffiti is not something you get better at quickly, and personally I feel its a lifelong journey. I know that probably does not add up to the yunguns out there who never did the math, but it is what it is..

p.s. photo courtesy of Pez N.A.A. KELT - T.R.O.Y.

Amen.

I didn´t attach that shit with my post...whats up with that? 12oz. is running wild. Cats should have more manners and not ask about personal shit on here like what happened to writers and whatnot. It´s just not appropriate.

Choke on a bag of dicks, bitch! I was just inquiring whether or not they ever solved his 'disappearance'? I don't talk to any of the old school graf heads anymore and was curious.

sad tcb got to start anew screen name every other day to keep people talkin about them smart thing to do would be grab a few cans and hit streets its amazing how graff writer notice people when they see them up everywere just a thought

Let me reiterate; I do not rep TCB, nor do I write anymore. Che lacks in the skills dept, but does have mad ups. I just call it the way I see it. As far as that 'Go back to VA' crap, I just call out BS for what it is, BULLSHIT! If you are holding it down it doesn't matter what part of town you are from.

HOLLY SHIT! THIS FUCKING GUY AM#K IS A MASS MURDER. KILLED 5 FUCKING PEOPLE/ BLASTED A FUCKING DOG AND YOU DUMB ASS MOTHERFUCKERS ARE TRYING TO "HONOR" THIS PIECE OF FUCKING FILTH BY WRITING HIS TAG ON SHIT. FUCK YOUR DEAD FRIEND FOR REAL. TOO BAD NO ONE HAD A FUCKING GUN IN THAT HOUSE AND SHOT HIS PSYCHOTIC ASS BEFORE HE KILLED 5 INNOCENT PEOPLE/ TO INCLUDE HIS OWN MOM. YOUR WHOLE FUCKING CREW IS SOME BULLSHIT. TAKEN GRAFFITI NAMES. TERRIBLE STYLE. FUCKING PSYCHOTIC MURDERERS. AND YOUR SENSITIVE ASSES ARE TALKING ABOUT DISRESPECTING THE DEAD. I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT SHIT. WHAT THE FUCK. I'M NOT GOING TO SAY SHIT AGAIN ABOUT THIS/ I CHECK THIS THREAD OUT FOR PICS AND IT HAS BEEN RUINED AS OF LATE BY THESE RETARDED ASS KIDS AND AFTER I FOUND OUT ABOUT THAT SHIT/ I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING. I HOPE KGB AND THEM BOYS PUTTING IN WORK TAKE OUT ALL AND EVERY LAST PIECE OF SHIT Y'ALL GOT...

SORRY TO DISTRACT THE THREAD BACK INTO THIS DRAMA...NICE PICS ABOVE BTW

• Like 1

Yo, ultra...you've got Bent and Metr mixed up. Metr was the one that Cast beefed w/ in G'town back in the day ( runnin' and gunnin' lol).

no. i know exactly who bent is. kgb has had more than one toy runnin'.

Is KGB really the only and longest running 'active' crew?

yes. founded 1983. there was no other graf crew at the time.

KGB does go into VA (395 Shirlington/abandoned wharehouse car lot)

so? ive painted freedom hall and train stations in nyc. but i dont go on the nyc thread and talk shit.

I understand the whole DC/VA beef...you don't want VA writers coming in and just doing G'town, Whitehurst, and other 'glamour' spots...if they don't put the work in and go all city, getting complete coverage, then GTFO.

i dont have beef w VA. i have beef w shit talkers and specifically w dark and bent for thinking its ok to go over cast fills.

Evade, Cha, Felon, and Exist were all VA boys, but they covered DC and that's why no one f'ed with them for being from the one up two down. I guess it just goes to show...it doesn't matter how good of an artist you are, if you're from VA and don't slay the whole city, you will always be told to go back to VA like Sker was back in the day! lol

i know evade and felon and consider myself tight w cha (we've done a bunch of dirt together), even tho we havent talked in a minute. i know a million VA writers... even have several VA writers in the crew... but again this is a DC thread. if you are not painting in DC then get off...

Bent, Dark, and Ghost actually do good pieces...they just don't put in the grunt work plastering all of DC.

they suck. they dis people for no reason. they talk shit. they dont back it up. they're pussies. and they're dumb as shit.

geezushaysuschristopher'sopinions....................

shutupnow.jpg

this here... is a picture of graffiti by a legal graffiti writer....your opinions?.......

WHOCARES?SHUTUPALREADY!!!.....

THIS

May just be one of my favorite Sime pieces. Sweet photo as well.

Not going to go there. As far as artistic ability goes, BENT crushes CHE all day; Che just has more ups, is all city, and is part of a well known/established crew and down with old school heads like ultra and Martin.

nobody cares about BENT or his artistic abilities

bump che

bump fant

bump aera

BUMP BOMING