Wash DC

colonisms

n1004148480_366151_7556.jpg

^ FFC, KGB, ELW, and HOA been holding it down in DC since before most of you were walking and talking, and are still here. For those of you commenting about DC's glory days being gone, chill, what you see on this message board is a small fraction of the action. Our city is unified through the OGs. That unity stretches into VA and MD. Seven, Ultra, Ser, Rek SMK, Sek, Disco Dan, Dah, Mesk, Joker and Wake, all laid our shared foundation, that is a true history to be honored, Im sure most of those homies listed above feel just fine with us keeping this tradition alive regardless of skill level, since they also know and understand the process it takes for young writers to develop into the craft. Graffiti is not something you get better at quickly, and personally I feel its a lifelong journey. I know that probably does not add up to the yunguns out there who never did the math, but it is what it is..

p.s. photo courtesy of Pez N.A.A. KELT - T.R.O.Y.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^

^

^

NO DOUBT BAIL.

word to the wise. @chronium.

i dont fucking \know you. but real talk, kinda over stepped your boundaries. all i needed was your boy (yungun) to pm me talkin shit. it was ON after that. i could care less how you felt about pese an munk goin over you. last time i chcked you do graff to. stop fucking crying and bring the heat. im not even in dc at the moment. but when i do.

i swear to your god. I WILL DEDICATE MY WHOLE FUCKING SUMMER TO HACK YOUR ASS OUT. your crew can get it to. pese and munk got enough paint for all of yall

just stop

n1004148480_366151_7556.jpg

^ FFC, KGB, ELW, and HOA been holding it down in DC since before most of you were walking and talking, and are still here. For those of you commenting about DC's glory days being gone, chill, what you see on this message board is a small fraction of the action. Our city is unified through the OGs. That unity stretches into VA and MD. Seven, Ultra, Ser, Rek SMK, Sek, Disco Dan, Dah, Mesk, Joker and Wake, all laid our shared foundation, that is a true history to be honored, Im sure most of those homies listed above feel just fine with us keeping this tradition alive regardless of skill level, since they also know and understand the process it takes for young writers to develop into the craft. Graffiti is not something you get better at quickly, and personally I feel its a lifelong journey. I know that probably does not add up to the yunguns out there who never did the math, but it is what it is..

p.s. photo courtesy of Pez N.A.A. KELT - T.R.O.Y.

RIP Kelt...did they ever figure out who got Santi...was it the Asians?

Yungun’ s got nothing to do with TCB. Graff beef is graff beef but to go disrespect the dead like that is some punk ass wrong shit. Bent/Ghost made a mistake thinking Fant/Snek was painting with Che when he dissed the TCB throw and Insted of just going over Bent/Ghost you’re bitch asses decided to do some fucked up shit. That shit is unforgiveable.

unforgivable? who said i give a FUCK if you "forgive" me or not, i know ppl have there issues and shit but i have NO respect for someone who does what he did, if you have fucked up chemical imbalances in your head and you can't be man enough to persevere and you gotta take yourself out then so be it, but why the whole family, was it really his place to decide that if he was going out it was his family time too? sorry i don't give a shit how any of you on here feel about it, my opinion is what AMOK did is some unforgivable shit, and the fact you for no reason write his fuckin name over me outta no where doesn't gain him anymore respect from me, so what do you expect? put that in your pipe and smoke it. PM me if you wanna continue this, cause for all you know i could be posted outside your crib tonight realtalk

You kids sit on here and talk smack, saying your gunna wreck eachother. Settle it like writers, have a battle. Shits wack as hell. Dudes comin out of the bushes while someones painting with a knife like a little bitch, instead of a fair fight. Not only that, all the cats that are beefing on here, dont even have the ups to talk, so its pointless anyways. There are a few writers on here that can back there shit up, they know who they are.