Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DC died in the early 90's. It was a great time back then but nobody does nada any more (all the good names moved away) and if you don't agree just look at this forum its all old shit (the good stuff anyway). I say drop the beef shit and get up. When you only have 10 writers and they are fighting doesn't make for much of a scene. Unite and kill the city...

"nobody does nada any more" BWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.............

"and if you don't agree just look at this forum" I don't agree and....GO RIDE THE LINES AND WALK THE BLOCKS INSTEAD...... the youth of this city is gettin it in....10 Writers?... you must be talking about the ten writers from the early and mid nineties THAT ARE HERE STTTTILLLLLL ROCKIN.... Where you at?............

I left in the late 90's and when I do come back to visit I ride the lines and walk the blocks and I don't see shit that compares to anything that was being done back in the day. What ten writers are still there and killing like they were back then? Don't get me wrong big ups!!! to anyone that is out getting theirs but I just think its silly for those few to beef with each other its a waste of paint.

^^never knew you even got into it....hahahaha....you def. did get into it for the wrong reason interwebaby....

stick to the net pansie,, you've never been anyone.. nor will be...........

Ivan....

I understand what your saying man... just as nothing will ever compare to my Germany days... but you gotta live in today and take it for what it's evolved into.....I rocked with SMK,Exist and Aero last month...Ultra's still smackin fills on the block.. Eon's still rockin... Cert,Some and Cave have produced some heat this year...Seen a few new MOUSE hands this year as well as my homeboy DEMON always up to something when he's in town.. a couple others as well..but word.. Grown man factor states that most of us are not rockin like we want to...or like we did in our youth.... but then again...2009 was aight for the kid.... 2010's a new year.....hha.........